Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 15th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #511
country flag Stevessie

Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Simo announced that her first tournament will be Sydney, also she fired her coach, Adrian Marcu. She said that she wants to prepare alone.
Stevessie is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #512
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevessie View Post
Simo announced that her first tournament will be Sydney, also she fired her coach, Adrian Marcu. She said that she wants to prepare alone.
What ?
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #513
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevessie View Post
Hmmm... Why would you fire a coach that helped you improve your tennis so much?
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #514
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
also she fired her coach, Adrian Marcu. She said that she wants to prepare alone.
hope it is a right decision and not has a bad influence on her consistency
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #515
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.treizecizero.ro/news/inca...u-adrian-marcu

This I think says she is looking for a new coach.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #516
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Melange is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #517

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
http://www.treizecizero.ro/news/inca...u-adrian-marcu

This I think says she is looking for a new coach.

Not yet, she says she wants to work without a coach for the next 2-3 months to increase her self-belief. But she doesn't exclude the possibility of a new coach soon after those 2-3 months. She thinks that herself and Virginia Ruzici are enough for the moment.

I am a bit skeptical though. Mlendea will work with Jankovic, perhaps Marcu will work with some other top 50 girl for the next season. I hope Simona will prepare carefully for the matches with Jankovic and Marcu's new girl in the future. They will know exactly what to do to beat her, given the precious insight information they will get. I know Simona has been successful in her last 2 meetings with JJ, but I'm pretty sure next year she'll have problems against her.
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #518
country flag Stevessie

Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of

Excerpts from her press conference from today:

"Mr. Marcu doesn't upsets me. It was a good collaboration in which I took all that was good and now, at this level, there are a lot of more collaborations that gives you confidence and helps you with what they can. For now I want to be alone, to consolidate trust in me. At the beginning of the year I was alone for 3 months, that really helped me. I'l try to do on the court all I can. Will see in the future, but for now I want to be alone.
I wasn't expected for such a rise of my game because I had health issues. My dream was to reach Top 20 and now I'm nr. 11, hoping to ascend more. I wan't to play at the same level because I have a lot of points to defend. I wan't to win at Rome because is a special one for me. I also want to win RG, but I need to work a lot for that.
There is the possibility of me going the wrong way in this journey (tennis career) but I think that that will not happen. I wan't to stay focused at my game and to remain with my feet on the ground. What happened with me this year happened to a lot of other players, I'm not unique, I'm a normal person that tries to do what he knows best."
Stevessie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #519
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quite a bad decision , considering she had a not so good period at the beginning of 2013 ( although she surprisingly says : that period helped her )

There has to be a motive in all this :/

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #134 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #56 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #520
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quite surprising news...
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #521
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Hmmm... Why would you fire a coach that helped you improve your tennis so much?
To be honest, neither Marcu or Mlendea helped Simona to improve her tennis. She helped herself as Mlendea said. They were just some guys playing with her during practice sessions. They weren't the guys to improve someone's game. I agree it isn't a good decision to to be all alone, but it's not such a big loss if she hires another coach in the following weeks.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #522

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
To be honest, neither Marcu or Mlendea helped Simona to improve her tennis. She helped herself as Mlendea said. They were just some guys playing with her during practice sessions. They weren't the guys to improve someone's game. I agree it isn't a good decision to to be all alone, but it's not such a big loss if she hires another coach in the following weeks.

There are coaches and coaches. So far she had some good coaching and some bad coaching. Her potential was always the same. She had Firicel and we all know what his coaching did to Simona's game. Why would you go from something that works great to something else that can be just as bad as (or even worse than) Tomai? She sure likes to gamble

Besides, who among the top 5 players in the world right now, are coach-less?
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #523
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

Her rise was surprising, even for her fans. But I like that she says it has happened before, to other players. Precisely. That is, one gets good and bad advice, and then one tours with an entourage, too; she doesn't want to do that. She probably wants to hire hitting partners, because she knows it's particular players she must learn to play. If there's a part of the season to try this, she's chosen the correct one. I think it's interesting that Ruzici will continue in her camp -- Girl Power!
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #524
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
There are coaches and coaches. So far she had some good coaching and some bad coaching. Her potential was always the same. She had Firicel and we all know what his coaching did to Simona's game. Why would you go from something that works great to something else that can be just as bad as (or even worse than) Tomai? She sure likes to gamble

Besides, who among the top 5 players in the world right now, are coach-less?
I don't think she is going to be coach-less. And regarding Tomai, as Simona stated this year, it was her all along who decided to play more aggressive. She took her own decisions, it wasn't Mlendea and Marcu who told her to play something else. It was her. I don't think Marcu was helping Simona.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #525
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

I think Firicel Tomai isn't a bad coach (but also, not an excellent one of course) .

He helped Hanescu reach #26 , RG QFs , 1st ATP title etc. and he also helped Halep reach her first 2-3 WTA finals and #33.

But he can't do more than that.

P.S : After the separation , both Hanescu and Halep didn't do well in their career until they got new coaches. So that is what's concerning about these news.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #134 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #56 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread