Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 10th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #496
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevessie View Post
This is the song mentioned by grs accompanied with images from her matches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FkbV...ature=youtu.be
Super
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2013, 06:45 AM   #497
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevessie View Post
This is the song mentioned by grs accompanied with images from her matches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FkbV...ature=youtu.be
Many thanks. It' very beautiful.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #498
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Privirea ta verde invaluind mingea in zbor
Adversarul impietrit admirand crosul tau gratios
Tribuna siderata de fulgerul galben al reverului tau
Mi-au scris in suflet un refren copilaresc

Simona Halep, cu toti noi te iubim /
Simona Halep, cu tine vrem sa fim/
Cand visul ti vi-l indeplini/
Si pe "Chatrier" cupa vei primi.

Patetic, nu?
Cred ca versurile astea stupide ar merge pe refrenul melodiei http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzpWKAGvGdA.
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #499
country flag pandacris

pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
I voted her, of course, but I couldn't refuse to vote for Stosur, also
Same here !...
pandacris is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #500
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Vote , vote and Vote for Simona

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=621201

She's tied for 1st place currently. The poll closes tomorrow .

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #134 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #56 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #501
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

I know it's a bit redundant as I've already posted this on the fistpumps thread, but I'll post it in here as well for those who haven't seen it

Simona Halep (Romania)

This season: 11
Last season: 47
Win-Loss: 53-17 (0.757)
Prize Money: $1,195,747

Best performances: Won maiden title in Nurnberg (clay) then went on and won another 5 titles in 's-Hertogenbosch (grass), Budapest (clay), New Haven (hard), Moscow (indoor hard) and Sofia (indoor hard), reached the Semifinals in Rome (clay) as a qualifier.

(Anybody on TF familiar with Marilyn Manson's work? Obviously, I'm talking about his "Count to six and die" piece )

Notable victories: Agnieszka Radwanska (WTA 4) 67 61 62 in Rome, R32; Marion Bartoli (WTA 7) 36 64 61 in Cincinnati, R32; Caroline Wozniacki (WTA 8) 62 75 in New Haven, S; Petra Kvitova (WTA 9) 62 62 in New Haven, F; Roberta Vinci (WTA 11) 60 61 in 's-Hertogenbosch, R16; Samantha Stosur (WTA 11) 64 46 62 in Cincinnati, R16; Roberta Vinci (WTA 15) 64 62 in Rome, R16; Ana Ivanovic (WTA 16) 26 61 63 in Sofia, S; Maria Kirilenko (WTA 17) 61 60 at the US Open, R32; Jelena Jankovic (WTA 18) 46 60 75 in Rome, Q; Carla Suarez Navarro (WTA 19) 63 62 in 's-Hertogenbosch, S; Samantha Stosur (WTA 19) 76 62 in Moscow, F and 26 62 62 in Sofia, F; Carla Suarez Navarro (WTA 20) 36 64 61 in new Haven, R16; Kirsten Flipkens (WTA 20) 64 62 in 's-Hertogenbosch, F; Ekaterina Makarova (WTA 26) 61 76 in New Haven, Q; Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (WTA 26) 63 63 in Sofia, RR; Alize Cornet (WTA 27) 64 64 in Sofia, RR; Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (WTA 29) 36 76 30 r. in Tokyo, R64; Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (WTA 30) 62 61 in Moscow, S; Lucie Safarova (WTA 30) 63 06 62 in Nurnberg, S; Tamira Paszek (WTA 31) 61 67 75 in Miami, R64; Sabine Lisicki (WTA 37) 62 36 75 in Miami, R128; Svetlana Kuznetsova (WTA 37) 61 61 in Rome, R64; Magdalena Rybarikova (WTA 37) 62 r. in Moscow, R16; Elina Svitolina (WTA 40) 61 61 in Sofia, RR; Su-Wei Hsieh (WTA 42) 67 61 62 in Cincinnati, R64; Daniela Hantuchova (WTA 46) 62 61 in New Haven, R32; Andrea Petkovic (WTA 50) 76 63 in Tokyo, R32.
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #502
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Vote , vote and Vote for Simona

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=621201

She's tied for 1st place currently. The poll closes tomorrow .

It doesn't really matter if she wins the SF or not, the important thing is that she will clearly qualify for the final.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #503
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

It wasn't that clear when I posted the message . 3 were tied for 1st place , the 4th was 4-5 votes away and 5th-6th about 17-18 votes away both (and I read that some votes will not count)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #134 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #56 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #504
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
I know it's a bit redundant as I've already posted this on the fistpumps thread, but I'll post it in here as well for those who haven't seen it

Simona Halep (Romania)

This season: 11
Last season: 47
Win-Loss: 53-17 (0.757)
Prize Money: $1,195,747

Best performances: Won maiden title in Nurnberg (clay) then went on and won another 5 titles in 's-Hertogenbosch (grass), Budapest (clay), New Haven (hard), Moscow (indoor hard) and Sofia (indoor hard), reached the Semifinals in Rome (clay) as a qualifier.

(Anybody on TF familiar with Marilyn Manson's work? Obviously, I'm talking about his "Count to six and die" piece )

Notable victories: Agnieszka Radwanska (WTA 4) 67 61 62 in Rome, R32; Marion Bartoli (WTA 7) 36 64 61 in Cincinnati, R32; Caroline Wozniacki (WTA 8) 62 75 in New Haven, S; Petra Kvitova (WTA 9) 62 62 in New Haven, F; Roberta Vinci (WTA 11) 60 61 in 's-Hertogenbosch, R16; Samantha Stosur (WTA 11) 64 46 62 in Cincinnati, R16; Roberta Vinci (WTA 15) 64 62 in Rome, R16; Ana Ivanovic (WTA 16) 26 61 63 in Sofia, S; Maria Kirilenko (WTA 17) 61 60 at the US Open, R32; Jelena Jankovic (WTA 18) 46 60 75 in Rome, Q; Carla Suarez Navarro (WTA 19) 63 62 in 's-Hertogenbosch, S; Samantha Stosur (WTA 19) 76 62 in Moscow, F and 26 62 62 in Sofia, F; Carla Suarez Navarro (WTA 20) 36 64 61 in new Haven, R16; Kirsten Flipkens (WTA 20) 64 62 in 's-Hertogenbosch, F; Ekaterina Makarova (WTA 26) 61 76 in New Haven, Q; Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (WTA 26) 63 63 in Sofia, RR; Alize Cornet (WTA 27) 64 64 in Sofia, RR; Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (WTA 29) 36 76 30 r. in Tokyo, R64; Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (WTA 30) 62 61 in Moscow, S; Lucie Safarova (WTA 30) 63 06 62 in Nurnberg, S; Tamira Paszek (WTA 31) 61 67 75 in Miami, R64; Sabine Lisicki (WTA 37) 62 36 75 in Miami, R128; Svetlana Kuznetsova (WTA 37) 61 61 in Rome, R64; Magdalena Rybarikova (WTA 37) 62 r. in Moscow, R16; Elina Svitolina (WTA 40) 61 61 in Sofia, RR; Su-Wei Hsieh (WTA 42) 67 61 62 in Cincinnati, R64; Daniela Hantuchova (WTA 46) 62 61 in New Haven, R32; Andrea Petkovic (WTA 50) 76 63 in Tokyo, R32.
How come you didn't use this one?

She (Simona) said in her last interview when she was asked by an romanian jurnalist ,what does she thinks about the foreign media who keeps ignoring her?

And she said : I thank them . ( and she start smiling )
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #505
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

I just liked the one I used more than the others I found (including the one you posted)
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #506
country flag Stevessie

Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of Stevessie has much to be proud of

I like the one chosen by Belle de Jour, it's a change to that hard court outfit we've seen in the last months.
Stevessie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #507
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Do we have any idea on Simona's schedule to start next season yet ?
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #508
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
I just liked the one I used more than the others I found (including the one you posted)
fair enough, i was just going by the 'firstpumps' title

She (Simona) said in her last interview when she was asked by an romanian jurnalist ,what does she thinks about the foreign media who keeps ignoring her?

And she said : I thank them . ( and she start smiling )
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #509
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Do we have any idea on Simona's schedule to start next season yet ?
I think it will be Brisbane, Aipa then AO. Nothing official yet...
s0higher is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #510
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...1741101&type=1

vote for simona in wta official page
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread