Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 322 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 29th, 2014, 05:57 PM   #4816
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Let's stay humble guys. That's how Dull wins.
Are you calling Simona dull?
I said cakewalk against the Spanish girl and cakewalk it will be.
I was worried enough with Heather, now its cakewalk time.
Asa este is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #4817
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
... Just a random thought, but I wonder why in some of her matches Simona puts the ball for the second serve under her skirt (like most players do) but in other matches she always requests for the ball before her second serve (a la Serena)?
I dunno. I guess she's consistent with most things, but not with that.

Slightly related to that, I do generally like how quickly she gets on with the next point (no fussin' or messin' about like some) but sometimes, when she is struggling a little on her serve, I wish she would slow down and compose herself before serving again. She always looks like she's trying to set world records for the quickest time between points.

It's a minor gripe, really. Right now, I can't criticise her attitude, application & game.
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:03 PM   #4818
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nole Fan pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa este View Post
Are you calling Simona dull?
Rafa

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #4819
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post

Slightly related to that, I do generally like how quickly she gets on with the next point (no fussin' or messin' about like some) but sometimes, when she is struggling a little on her serve, I wish she would slow down and compose herself before serving again. She always looks like she's trying to set world records for the quickest time between points.

It's a minor gripe, really. Right now, I can't criticise her attitude, application & game.
I felt that particularly at the end of today's match. She was a bit tight, and made that worse by not taking enough time between serves to compose herself.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #4820
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Let's stay humble guys. That's how Dull wins.
I hate Dull. Djokovic must stop him. Thiem was physically unable to beat him today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:06 PM   #4821
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Simona's calmness reminds me of Federer's. She is so confident and rarely shows to her opponent that she is frustrated when she plays bad.

Old May 29th, 2014, 06:11 PM   #4822
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
I hate Dull. Djokovic must stop him. Thiem was physically unable to beat him today.
I'm scared JesusFed will make an appearance and gifts Dull another slam. Pova and Dull winning RG would make this slam a nightmare for me. However, hopefully Simona and Nole can save it.

Old May 29th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #4823
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all

Quote:

Just a random thought, but I wonder why in some of her matches Simona puts the ball for the second serve under her skirt (like most players do) but in other matches she always requests for the ball before her second serve (a la Serena)?
I think it's a skirt choice. She never used the ball under the skirt this year until Madrid, when she started using the new much shorter Adidas skirts.

I guess the previous longer profile skirt was harder and looked ugly to pick-it up for balls.
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #4824
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
I felt that particularly at the end of today's match. She was a bit tight, and made that worse by not taking enough time between serves to compose herself.
I agree. I wish she'd take a bit more time sometimes when she's struggling but I guess she sort of tries to ignore her errors and move on quickly. OTOH I'd rather Simona does that than turning around and staring at her racket for 30 seconds or something similar when it's getting tight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Rafa >>>>>

I'd be so happy if he could win it all again.

Okay, let's stop talking about the men now.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:17 PM   #4825
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Rafa >>>>>

I'd be so happy if he could win it all again.
So would I
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #4826
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

Quote:
I agree. I wish she'd take a bit more time sometimes when she's struggling but I guess she sort of tries to ignore her errors and move on quickly. OTOH I'd rather Simona does that than turning around and staring at her racket for 30 seconds or something similar when it's getting tight.
Its not her, she is not the type. Either you are, either you arent
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #4827
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

STOP ! JUST STOP ! Enough with the Dull and Nole ! I can`t anymore.

Simona won !

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #4828
country flag Asa este

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
STOP ! JUST STOP ! Enough with the Dull and Nole ! I can`t anymore.

Simona won !
who cares about those 2 wood choppers
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #4829
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

The power went out just when it was 40-40 in the last game They seems are celebrating our new General

I was like crazy before i know she won Really was a very good match from both and very useful match for Simona .. It was sort of complete match from Simona .. her first serve average speed is great 163 KMH .. Maybe she needs to raise her 1st serve % ratio ( 55 % ) isn't that good
Simona is fine , I hope she stays healthy to go far here ..

Very stupid from the tournament to prevent us from watching the matches again on youtube I hope anyone upload the match to one of the uploading sites because it's really nice match to rewatch

P.S Anyone knows from where we can get the forced errors stats ? Thank you

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:38 PM   #4830
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet_mike View Post
I think it's a skirt choice. She never used the ball under the skirt this year until Madrid, when she started using the new much shorter Adidas skirts.

I guess the previous longer profile skirt was harder and looked ugly to pick-it up for balls.
That could be an explanation, yes. Personally I can't remember exactly at which tournaments she put the ball under her skirt and at which she didn't but since you're saying she didn't until Madrid then that would make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa este View Post
Its not her, she is not the type. Either you are, either you arent
Yeah, that's true. And it works well for her so far so I'm not complaining. Just thought it might help her a bit in some situations.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread