Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 319 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 29th, 2014, 12:06 PM   #4771
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
The serve also is a golden key .. If Simona serves well very few players can beat her
Yep, if she can get 65%+ first serves with her new, improved serve and continue to throw in her accurate wide serves, she is indeed very hard to beat. Her serve really broke down in the 2nd & 3rd set in the Madrid final so Maria found it extra easy to take control of the points.

LOL, I deleted the Lisicki bit you have just quoted because I realised I posted pretty much the same about half-an-hour ago. I thought I had deleted the original post so that's why i posted it again.
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2014, 12:22 PM   #4772
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post

LOL, I deleted the Lisicki bit you have just quoted because I realised I posted pretty much the same about half-an-hour ago. I thought I had deleted the original post so that's why i posted it again.
I noticed that , I even was confused from where i get that post i replied to

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 01:04 PM   #4773
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Seems that this Lopez-Mannarino match is one of those long ridiculous atp matches please Lopez end quickly , you are a great player

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 01:41 PM   #4774
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Guys guys guys, keep it under the radar, this is our path this slam, and we will see how things will go!
I'm worrying about 2 things related to Simona:
1. her health. So please Simona if you can close the matches fast (if the opportunity appears, to be completely understood), would be awesome!
2. her lack of experience at slams. We all know that beginning with Sloane and further, all girls have more experience than her on this level (I say that from the emotionally and mentally aspects) and this will be very important!

So keep your expectations low and maybe we will have great surprises from her part and if something bad will happen ... well, she will do better at the next slam, because she must reach at least SF from now on, if she wants people to take her more and more seriously in WTA!

Huh, I have emotions even with Heather (which is a dangerous player)

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 01:48 PM   #4775
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

I think u guys are worried to much. She feels great , she got a real bound with her coach , good results `till now , she got her family with her , got class , got the calm , mentality and game.

No free win like she had in 1`st round ? yes , i believe it will be harder , but she`s ok , she`s set to make it a deep run here.

Simona in 2 sets.

I`m confident, anything but this will be a huge wasted opportunity. And she rarely does that.

C`mon guys , she made QF at AO where she was alone. Are u serious ? Yea ok , Heather is a good player but c`mon , that Simona on the other side of the court. We just can`t be so nervous for every player , show some faith in Simona.

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
Iíve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #4776
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
I think u guys are worried to much. She feels great , she got a real bound with her coach , good results `till now , she got her family with her , got class , got the calm , mentality and game.

No free win like she had in 1`st round ? yes , i believe it will be harder , but she`s ok , she`s set to make it a deep run here.

Simona in 2 sets.

I`m confident, anything but this will be a huge wasted opportunity. And she rarely does that.

C`mon guys , she made QF at AO where she was alone. Are u serious ? Yea ok , Heather is a good player but c`mon , that Simona on the other side of the court. We just can`t be so nervous for every player , show some faith in Simona.
I have plenty of faith in Simona believe me, in her opponents I don't trust
I bet Serena's fans had also a huge amount of trust, but that untrusty Muguruza had another opinion about this, so let's go with baby steps especially at slams )

You know if I will scream loud that she will win everything and she's the big favourite and other kind of such statements will not help either (even if on her sub-forum I'm allowed ), maybe contrary

Simona Halep!
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #4777
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
I have plenty of faith in Simona believe me, in her opponents I don't trust
I bet Serena's fans had also a huge amount of trust, but that untrusty Muguruza had another opinion about this, so let's go with baby steps especially at slams )

You know if I will scream loud that she will win everything and she's the big favourite and other kind of such statements will not help either (even if on her sub-forum I'm allowed ), maybe contrary
Well to tell u the truth , the only thing that bothers me is the crowd there ( there will be a lots of british there , no offence Cheddar ( u are special ) )). #1 court is a small court with the crowds close to the players , i just hope they don`t enter in her mind. That`s why she must impose her game from the start. If she does her job well , there will be no room for "fanatic" cheering .

Now u made me think, Cristian u terrorist , u`ve entered my mind , what have u done ?! ..

Neah

Still think that Simona wins in 2 straight sets.

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
Iíve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #4778
country flag CristianB8

Quote:
Well to tell u the truth , the only thing that bothers me is the crowd there ( there will be a lots of british there , no offence Cheddar ( u are special ) )). #1 court is a small court with the crowds close to the players , i just hope they don`t enter in her mind. That`s why she must impose her game from the start. If she does her job well , there will be no room for "fanatic" cheering .

Now u made me think, Cristian u terrorist , u`ve entered my mind , what have u done ?! ..

Neah

Huh, that wasn't my intention!
I was speaking more about the long run, however with Heather will be interesting, but if it helps you, I do think she will win in 2 sets!
Not easily, but in 2

Simona Halep!
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:15 PM   #4779
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

Quote:

Neah

you continue with your wodu dolls. thats what made Simona what she is
freedom of speech and all that stuff
Asa este is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:40 PM   #4780
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Awww, thanks.

I've got the Murray match on TV at the moment, and tbh I don't know if there are many Brits in the crowd. Maybe it's because he's winning easily, but it's just been very polite clapping so far. No rowdy voices. Still, I think Simona would still handle it fine if the crowd is against her. She doesn't seem too bothered by that sort of thing IMO.
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #4781
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go Murray. Let's go

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:48 PM   #4782
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
From the results thread in GM, it seems like Hercog played really bad though ...
I didn't see the match, but I wouldn't trust GM so easily. GM doesn't like Sloane, so they are automatically inclined to say that her opponent played poorly when Sloane wins a match rather than give credit to Sloane for playing well, even if she did.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:55 PM   #4783
country flag CristianB8

After who's match Simona will follow please, if someone knows?

Simona Halep!
Old May 29th, 2014, 02:57 PM   #4784
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
After who's match Simona will follow please, if someone knows?
Murray's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 29th, 2014, 03:00 PM   #4785
country flag CristianB8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Murray's.
Oh shuuut, that's why everybody cheered him so much
Thanks

Simona Halep!
Closed Thread