Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 317 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 28th, 2014, 04:54 PM   #4741
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
za french is ouz brotherz.

Hai-llez !!!
Hallez ). Cu accent "specific" , Daca stii cum zic

Tbh , I was surprised that the 1st match was on Chatrier . but except that , I said before the start that the 1st to matches at least , might be on Lenglen and Court 1 (going for Court 1 more).

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #4742
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Hallez ). Cu accent "specific" , Daca stii cum zic

Tbh , I was surprised that the 1st match was on Chatrier . but except that , I said before the start that the 1st to matches at least , might be on Lenglen and Court 1 (going for Court 1 more).

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
They put her after Murray, lots of Brits in the crowd.
Asa este is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 04:59 PM   #4743
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

George is there too. Scream like u`ll be your last scream George !

“I’m a normal girl and I like to fight”.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
UCLA is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 05:15 PM   #4744
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

So will be the second match of the day after Murray?
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #4745
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
I`m getting used with u here Chrissie-fan
Yeah, I hope you don't mind.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #4746
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Some very nice sliced backhands from Simona yesterday.
In fact she said in an interview that she worked on this shot lately.
GL vs Heather !
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 05:54 PM   #4747
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Some very nice sliced backhands from Simona yesterday.
In fact she said in an interview that she worked on this shot lately.
GL vs Heather !
Yes .. I always thought that Simona doesn't use slice that much and some slices will be very useful in some matches

Quote:
So will be the second match of the day after Murray?
No , the last ( Fourth match )

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #4748
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yeah, I hope you don't mind.
Not at all, and i always liked Caro too.

“I’m a normal girl and I like to fight”.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
UCLA is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 06:10 PM   #4749
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
Yes .. I always thought that Simona doesn't use slice that much and some slices will be very useful in some matches
Me too. Sometimes there are situations in a point when she needs to gain time and recover her position. Slice will be useful then.
Or simply just throw a different kind of ball to her opponent.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #4750
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post

No , the last ( Fourth match )
She said that, she doesn't know how to slice, but she is willing to learn. I saw more attempts to slice(defensive slice more) in her last match with Alisa some of them with success other embarrasing attempts. We all know that she is a smart girl with a big desire to improve.

At the end of 2013 she said that, she will focus to improve her service and succeeded after all. Is still room to improve though.

I also notice that she works on her volley a lot lately.

Is good to see that she works hard to improve her weaknesses, it can only be good for her and for all her fans that support her.

I hope that, in the next couple of years she will transform in an killer machine without weaknesses.

Next Serena
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.

Last edited by DanLovesWTA : May 28th, 2014 at 07:02 PM.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #4751
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalepFan View Post
Serena's early loss is bad for Simona. She'll be now under huge pressure as 2nd favorite. Just wish Serena has lost in the quarters. Hope Simona can cope with this additional pressure.
How do you know his. Why do people think they know how someone thinks or feels.
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; (D) (mariusz_pol) Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust Open; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne.
2013: W Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras. RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 16 (D) (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD (S) = 26
(D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) (Spencer.) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 09:45 PM   #4752
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Why does Simona wear a red string on her wrist?
Bonk is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #4753
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Why does Simona wear a red string on her wrist?
Lol . It's like a bracelet . Some wear watches, some, bracelets, some : strings as "bracelets" . Maybe it's from someone close or thinks it brings her luck or she just likes to have it on her hand.

Many do that.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 10:19 PM   #4754
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Can't speak specifically for Simona but a lot of girls (also in Romania) wear red Kabbalah style strings for good luck. Obviously most not knowing the meaning, just following the Hollywood trend.
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:46 AM   #4755
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

I remember reading somwhere that she said it was a gift from a friend, and she wears it for good luck.