Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 316 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 28th, 2014, 01:59 PM   #4726
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Punk. View Post
In Madrid final, Simona was beating her in the first set by moving her around and not playing too much down the middle. She got errors that way from her but for some unknown reason, Simona started playing passively in the 2nd and 3rd sets. Simona was just pushing. Doing nothing with ball. It was just a bad day for her imo. Simona can beat her if she is on I'm sure.
Also, this is a slower surface than Madrid in a lower altitude and Simona learned from that match. She will be ready for Maria this time
I am more worried about Heather than about Maria/Ana/Sveta!
Heather can create some chaos. I hope I was worried for nothing.
Asa este is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2014, 02:30 PM   #4727
country flag HalepFan

HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light

Serena's early loss is bad for Simona. She'll be now under huge pressure as 2nd favorite. Just wish Serena has lost in the quarters. Hope Simona can cope with this additional pressure.
HalepFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #4728
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Simona usually handles pressure well. *fingerscrossed*

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 02:39 PM   #4729
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Most preesure now is on Masha .. Simona knows that her way is too long before the final

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #4730
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
Most preesure now is on Masha .. Simona knows that her way is too long before the final
Yeah, I agree. Halep has her hands full with Heather. (Sorry, I like alliteration.) The pressure shifts to Maria. I think that match between Maria & Simona is a little deceptive. . . the first set Maria was a mess, then there was a two or three game stretch of delicate shifting dynamics at the beginning of the second and third sets; otherwise, the match was fairly even. Maria figured out how to control the center of the court. And then seemed the more determined. Halep & Fissette, I trust, watched that match together.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 04:02 PM   #4731
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalepFan View Post
Serena's early loss is bad for Simona. She'll be now under huge pressure as 2nd favorite. Just wish Serena has lost in the quarters. Hope Simona can cope with this additional pressure.
There's just as much pressure on Ivanovic imo. Or even on JJ because with Serena and Li out of the way they know they have a legitimate shot at the title. It's not necessarily pressure from the outside world but pressure that they put on themselves.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 04:07 PM   #4732
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Good that Serena is out, but for Simona means nothing now, Is still R2 only and she still has a lot of matches a head of her. So I hope that she is focus on her match tomorrow, cos i don't want to see another surprise in R2.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 04:09 PM   #4733
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
If Sharapova plays Halep a lot will depend on Simona's first serve percentage I think. If it's too low Maria will destroy her, but if it's good (say,70%-ish) she has a shot.

But as you say, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 04:46 PM   #4734
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

I`m getting used with u here Chrissie-fan

OT : Sharapova will pass this round , she`s too motivated or she can be really nervous But neah , she will win prob today. Too much at stake.

I`m not happy that Serena is out, frankly i wanted her to get rid of Sugarpova but well , i hope someone else will take that victory .

Focus on the underdogs , yes Simona is under the radar , but if Ana flops and Petra doesn`t bring her A game, who`s left ? Aga ? on clay ? prob they won`t put her favorite either way. I can`t see Aga making a final here but hell , who knows , everything is possible. Today was a crazy day of tennis, maybe it will continue

P.S. C`mon Monica , maybe is your time to taste a Sugarpova candy , and give something bitter in return

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #4735
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

court #1, last match tomorrow
sorana also last on court 3, but she plays before simona, only 3 matches on her court.

Last edited by Asa este : May 28th, 2014 at 05:44 PM.
Old May 28th, 2014, 05:34 PM   #4736
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Oh , so i don`t miss it , i`m gonna be home by then

Old May 28th, 2014, 05:35 PM   #4737
country flag Asa este

she is not on the two main courts
Old May 28th, 2014, 05:39 PM   #4738
country flag UCLA

well m8, she`s stealth , under the radar remember ? she will pounce when u less expect

Old May 28th, 2014, 05:40 PM   #4739
country flag Asa este

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
well m8, she`s stealth , under the radar remember ? she will pounce when u less expect
the French are helping hiding her
Old May 28th, 2014, 05:46 PM   #4740
country flag UCLA

za french is ouz brotherz.

Hai-llez !!!

Closed Thread