Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 315 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 27th, 2014, 06:57 PM   #4711
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
I think RG & Wimbledon are both very aggressive in preventing full match videos being uploaded to the net for very long, therefore I wouldn't hold out too much hope.
Thanks.
Bad news...missed it!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #4712
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
Thanks.
Bad news...missed it!
Not missed much. Kim was at the Caro-Yanina match. A practice session with a Kim out of shape would had more value to Simo than this match. Vim should arrange that to show Simo a new trick or two. I hope Simo practice with Kim. Make it happen Vim
Asa este is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:01 PM   #4713
country flag HalepFan

HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light

Sloane is surely going to make the 4th round after passing Peng, against her she was 0-2 before. Her next opponent Hercog isn't consistent enough to beat Sloane. In 3rd the worst she would face would be Makarova who is more of a hard-court player and may have started her doubles campaign.
We are most likely going to see a Simona-Stephens match. Simona will show those American nutcases she is a force to be reckoned with.
HalepFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:30 PM   #4714
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

U have high hopes for Sloane to win a game when she plays poorly. The words chicken and head come to mind? When she doesn't give a damn, doesn't matter vs who she's playing. The opponent just need to put the ball on Sloanes court side, Sloane will do the rest.

And i know for my americans fans of Simona this is so disrespectful , but that girl has a problem. She gots the whole arsenal but ... She really don't give a damn.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist

Last edited by UCLA : May 27th, 2014 at 11:47 PM.
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 12:03 AM   #4715
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And i know for my americans fans of Simona this is so disrespectful , but that girl has a problem.
If all romanians are Halep fans, all americans are no Sloane or Serena fans. They don't get the Fed Cup atmosphere you guys get for your fellow country men/women.
This a land of immigration. Even when the national team plays, no one notices on the streets. People don't care. At the US Open, the foreign players have more fans than the local. This is not Europe.
Old May 28th, 2014, 12:45 AM   #4716
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
If all romanians are Halep fans, all americans are no Sloane or Serena fans. They don't get the Fed Cup atmosphere you guys get for your fellow country men/women.
This a land of immigration. Even when the national team plays, no one notices on the streets. People don't care. At the US Open, the foreign players have more fans than the local. This is not Europe.
This is sad.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old May 28th, 2014, 04:27 AM   #4717
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Simona started her campaign with a exclamation point! Heather will be an interesting match. Simona's 1-0 against her, but this is their first meeting on clay. Heather, also is coming in with a lot of confidence after winning the 100k Prague. Still think Simona wins here in two.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 12:54 PM   #4718
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold

Serena is in trouble
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; Wuhan (D) (mariusz_pol) Cincinnati; Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. Tip Easy Tokyo.
R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust O; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne. Tip Easy Hong Kong Tipping Doubles Toray. Q-Ball China, Tianjin
2013: W Tipping (D) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras.
RANKINGS Tipping (S) = 16 (D) = 1 FITD (S) = 26 (D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 01:00 PM   #4719
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

This is hardly a surprise
Old May 28th, 2014, 01:01 PM   #4720
country flag UCLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markmen View Post
Serena is in trouble
Offtopic Thread alert Move there to change some opinions

Old May 28th, 2014, 01:34 PM   #4721
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

when the opponent isn't scared , Serena is anything but unbeatable

I hope Simona learn from this match that she has her chances against anyone if she plays her game .. no need to her usual answer when asked about Serena

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #4722
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

Simona, if you still think that you cant beat Serena then I have 3 words for you:
Ivanovici, Cornet, Muguruza.
But this does not mean that RG is in your pocket now. Heather will be (very)tough tomorrow.
Old May 28th, 2014, 01:40 PM   #4723
country flag Asa este

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
when the opponent isn't scared , Serena is anything but unbeatable

I hope Simona learn from this match that she has her chances against anyone if she plays her game .. no need to her usual answer when asked about Serena
You were 3 minutes faster than me in saying the same thing
Old May 28th, 2014, 01:45 PM   #4724
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold

How does Simona play against Sharapova?
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; Wuhan (D) (mariusz_pol) Cincinnati; Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. Tip Easy Tokyo.
R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust O; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne. Tip Easy Hong Kong Tipping Doubles Toray. Q-Ball China, Tianjin
2013: W Tipping (D) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras.
RANKINGS Tipping (S) = 16 (D) = 1 FITD (S) = 26 (D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2014, 01:52 PM   #4725
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markmen View Post
How does Simona play against Sharapova?
In Madrid final, Simona was beating her in the first set by moving her around and not playing too much down the middle. She got errors that way from her but for some unknown reason, Simona started playing passively in the 2nd and 3rd sets. Simona was just pushing. Doing nothing with ball. It was just a bad day for her imo. Simona can beat her if she is on I'm sure.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread