Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 308 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2014, 01:24 PM   #4606
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

I think she`s ok , and i`m confident that it`s nothing serious . U can`t give Keys a bagel and a breadstick with a serious injury , a minor one is plausible. But she had time to recover , even all the recovery treatment from Romania that she had, she said that she don`t feel any pain , including these free days until the match, i bet that she is eager to do a great match.

Nevertheless , Simona has a bad habit to start a tournament kinda slow , but i bet she wants to play a great match even from the start in her favorite tournament . She said it so many times that Paris is the city and RG is the tournament she wants to win someday , and that someday for me is a translation for diminish the pressure. I can translate "i want a QF at least" = "I want to make the final in Paris" . I`m too optimistic? We`ll see. I still keep something for myself , i just want to happen

I think here we will see her best tennis ,i have no doubt about that.

P.S.
Dunno if is just me , but it`s seems this type of clay is really slow ( slower than Rome, Madrid ) , maybe is just my impression, correct me if i`m wrong.

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
Iíve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2014, 02:58 PM   #4607
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

The French Simona

Parmantier (she beat Vinci today)

Last edited by Asa este : May 26th, 2014 at 03:25 PM.
Asa este is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2014, 03:25 PM   #4608
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

LE : Don`t want to take her win over Vinci , but she beat a injured Vinci.

It`s a looooooong road for her to go before , to be compared to Simona .

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
Michael Jordan
Old May 26th, 2014, 03:27 PM   #4609
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

No way.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2014, 03:27 PM   #4610
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
I am sure its not and your last photos are on the money.

Quote:

LE : Don`t want to take her win over Vinci , but she beat a injured Vinci.

It`s a looooooong road for her to go before , to be compared to Simona .
Only the look man, only the look. Same hair, similar body shape.

Last edited by Asa este : May 26th, 2014 at 03:36 PM.
Old May 26th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #4611
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa este View Post
The French Simona

Parmantier (she beat Vinci today)
She is 6 years older

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2014, 03:29 PM   #4612
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

The outfit used to be similar.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #4613
country flag UCLA

Quote:
I am sure its not and your last photos are on the money
) i`ll keep the best for the live score thread

Michael Jordan
Old May 26th, 2014, 03:58 PM   #4614
country flag UCLA

Quote:
Only the look man, only the look. Same hair, similar body shape.

Michael Jordan
Old May 26th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #4615
country flag Asa este

Quote:
yes. I saw her play today
I am taking anything I can get until the real show comes to town
Old May 26th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #4616
country flag UCLA

Quote:
yes. I saw her play today
I am taking anything I can get until the real show comes to town

Michael Jordan
Old May 26th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #4617
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... I am taking anything I can get until the real show comes to town
It sounds like 'the real show' has already been doing her stuff on the practice courts, beating Kuzzy easily in a practice match. One (unnamed) family member described Simona as a "surgeon" in the way she beat her. (Source)

Sounds very promising!
Old May 26th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #4618
country flag Asa este

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
It sounds like 'the real show' has already been doing her stuff on the practice courts, beating Kuzzy easily in a practice match. One (unnamed) family member described Simona as a "surgeon" in the way she beat her. (Source)

Sounds very promising!
I saw that I hope she kept the ammunition for the real thing
Old May 26th, 2014, 05:21 PM   #4619
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Many of the late matches were cancelled ,, Can't they at least have floodlights

Simna Halep
Old May 26th, 2014, 05:27 PM   #4620
country flag mido1988

Thanks god . first match on the CC tomorrow

Simna Halep
Closed Thread