Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 301 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2014, 10:43 AM   #4501
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

I accept only RG, Wimbledon and USOpen - and of course Singapore.
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2014, 10:56 AM   #4502
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
I accept only RG, Wimbledon and USOpen - and of course Singapore.
When the draw is out grs , i will expect some prediction from u if u please

( i didn`t forget the last time )

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
Iíve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2014, 03:40 PM   #4503
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

fellow Halep fans, Enter your team for the French Open.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...4#post42744354
Old May 19th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #4504
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
fellow Halep fans, Enter your team for the French Open.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...4#post42744354
I'm in! Team name: Ooh La La, Si-mo-naaah!
Old May 19th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #4505
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
I'm in! Team name: Ooh La La, Si-mo-naaah!
lol lol @ your team name.

I hope Halep is in the bottom half. I don't want her to face Serena until the Final.
Old May 19th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #4506
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

I`m too. Team name : UCLA DreamTeam

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
Iíve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2014, 04:46 PM   #4507
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

:d
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2014, 05:03 PM   #4508
country flag Wolfyx

Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all

Hey guys, been busy the past week ..so, with Azarenka withdrawing from Rolland Garos, and with Simona having a decent run, I will go ahead and assume her position as top 4 will be pretty safe for quite some time won't it?

Did Viktoria have many points to defend in RG?
Old May 20th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #4509
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfyx View Post
Hey guys, been busy the past week ..so, with Azarenka withdrawing from Rolland Garos, and with Simona having a decent run, I will go ahead and assume her position as top 4 will be pretty safe for quite some time won't it?

Use the mighty power of the internet dude . 900 points. http://www.wtatennis.com/players/pla...toria-azarenka

I don't think Azarenka is a threat anymore (regarding the ranking) this season.

And for the 1st question , use the Race Rankings (Road Singles) : http://www.wtatennis.com/road-singles-leaderboard and the rankings Breakdown for each top player from the Race : http://www.afptennis.com/ru/rank.php...mpt=4&g=1&rc=0 , by clicking the 2nd column of points near each player , to make an idea

And a short answer : No , it's not safe

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2014, 06:54 PM   #4510
country flag goettinger

goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light goettinger is a glorious beacon of light

Ranking preview with RG-points taken out:

1 Serena Williams 9590
2 Na Li 7440
3 Agnieszka Radwanska 5860
4 Simona Halep 5135
5 Petra Kvitova 4440
6 Victoria Azarenka 3841
7 Jelena Jankovic 3755
8 Dominika Cibulkova 3605

So if Simona will confirm her ranking position at RG (SF, meaning 780p), than she will be in a quite comfortable position for staying on #4 at least untill after Wimbledon.
goettinger is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #4511
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Simona will be number 3 after Wimbledon - mark my words!
Old May 20th, 2014, 07:23 PM   #4512
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfyx View Post

Its not safe. Only 725 points separate #4 from #3
Amazing how one girl drags up a whole country with her.

A question to her fans:
Has she committed to Holland or UK tournaments after RG? Do you know her plans after RG?

Last edited by Asa este : May 20th, 2014 at 07:40 PM.
Asa este is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2014, 08:04 PM   #4513
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa este View Post

A question to her fans:
Has she committed to Holland or UK tournaments after RG? Do you know her plans after RG?
She's entered to play the Topshelf Open in 's-Hertogenbosch the week before Wimbledon.

IMO, she would have been better off playing one of the Premiers in Birmingham or Eastbourne. More points available, and stronger competition.

Last edited by phantomplayer89 : May 20th, 2014 at 08:10 PM.
phantomplayer89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #4514
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's entered to play the Topshelf Open in 's-Hertogenbosch the week before Wimbledon.
Thanks. It sounds sensible to me. She doesnt go full force in B'ham or Eastborne. She practices and doing her warm up in a smaller event. She saves her energy before Wimbeldon. I like the way she protects herself this season. Smart girl

Last edited by Asa este : May 20th, 2014 at 08:17 PM.
Asa este is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2014, 09:11 PM   #4515
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa este View Post

A question to her fans:
Check the Simona's Tournament schedule thread from this sub-forum also

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread