Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #31
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Halep fired her coach

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #32
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Halep fired her coach
Where did you get that, Fantasy Hero? If this is true, I can't help asking myself what has gotten into her
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #33
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.stiridesport.ro/sporturi/...ona-halep.html

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #34

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Well, sad about Mlendea, but I'm happy Marcu is still with her. I was worried it was the other way around.
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #35
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Well, sad about Mlendea, but I'm happy Marcu is still with her. I was worried it was the other way around.
What do you mean by the other way around, Mlendea just unilaterally leaving Simona for Jankovic?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
What do you mean by the other way around, Mlendea just unilaterally leaving Simona for Jankovic?
No, I thought Fantasy Hero meant Simona fired Marcu, not Mlendea (as Marcu was officially her coach).
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #37
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

http://doartenis.ro/2013/09/simona-h...-meu%E2%80%9D/

It looks like Marcu was unofficially her coach since March. Mlendea was only her sparring partner. If that's it, I don't get why Mlendea considered himself her coach, that's strange. That's for sure Ruzici's move. If that's true, Jelena Jankovic will be coached by a sparring partner Tbh, I don't trust Marcu and I don't trust Ruzici and I think Mlendea will get results with Jankovic if she is patient.
“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #38
country flag HalepFan

HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice

Simona's draw at Moscow looks tough...
1st round opponent - Dominica Cibulkova
2nd round - Hantuchova
possible 3rd round -- Kerber, if she plays moscow, likely to withdraw after qlifying for istanbul.

Simona needs lots of cheers from us friends...
Go Simona!!!
HalepFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #39
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

R1 is definitely tricky, although Cibulkova is only showing up for 3 weeks a year. Still, this is gonna be tough as I expect Simona to be rusty (as usual), so I wouldn't be surprised to see this one becoming a marathon match.

If she advances, then I can't see her losing in R2.

I also expect Kerber to either tank or withdraw, hopefully before the 1st MD match will be played as Simona being seeded #5 would take her spot and receive a BYE.
So, it wouldn't be wise to look to far ahead as the draw might still change.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #40
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
http://doartenis.ro/2013/09/simona-h...-meu%E2%80%9D/

It looks like Marcu was unofficially her coach since March. Mlendea was only her sparring partner. If that's it, I don't get why Mlendea considered himself her coach, that's strange. That's for sure Ruzici's move. If that's true, Jelena Jankovic will be coached by a sparring partner Tbh, I don't trust Marcu and I don't trust Ruzici and I think Mlendea will get results with Jankovic if she is patient.

Exactly what I said in the other thread :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post

In my opinion ,Mlendea was only and only a sparring partner. (I may be wrong) . I don't see him as a full-time coach. It's not the only interview where she says that.

She also said it in the American season where she also said that A. Marcu supported (from the shadow) and sometimes traveled with her since March this year. [ I know that Marcu was in the stands at the French Open (to confirm my saying) ]

Weird stuff (maybe only for his image) but that doesn't matter any more.

Tough draw for Simona in Moscow.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #41
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of

. Aseara am visat ca Simona va pierde cu Cibulkova.

le: Simona is really unlucky.

Last edited by drg : Oct 12th, 2013 at 12:35 PM.
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #42
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

I'm not concerned at all that she has lost the coach, and don't get into conspiracy theories.
After winning two tournaments was asked what has changed in her game, she said s has not changed anything.. just it's more confident and attack. It has the same strengths and weaknesses just like last year, Mlendea it just changed tactics, her game plan, exactly what would have made some fans in the TF, which had criticized Thomas Firicel to play defense, and said that Simona should be more bold and forward..Good luck to Moscow.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #43
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Exactly what I said in the other thread :

Weird stuff (maybe only for his image) but that doesn't matter any more.

Tough draw for Simona in Moscow.

Yeah, but what is strange is that Mlendea said something else in his interview... He said he was the coach until New Haven and there he became the sparring partner. Even her father said that Mlendea was her coach and they fit well together.

^ Yes, but if Mlendea was her coach, he gave her that confidence.
“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #44
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Screamber has withdrawn And a great change of the draw for Simona with a Bye included

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #45
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

M Kirilenko vs Bye
A Pavlyuchenkova vs C Garcia
Qualifier vs D Hantuchová
Qualifier vs D Cibulková

S Halep vs Bye
M Rybáriková vs K Pervak
V Lepchenko vs A Kleybanova
Qualifier vs C Suárez Navarro
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread