Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 287 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2014, 07:00 PM   #4291
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
This time , the commentators from Bt Sport annoyed me today.
Why! Because I was forced to see the match on Dolce (they are so bad at commentating this)!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2014, 07:09 PM   #4292
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Sad that Simona lost, but it takes nothing away from her performance this week. She reached a PM final playing far below her best. And she just didn't show up for the final. She came ready to play and blitzed Sharapova in the first set. She just didn't keep the hammer down in the final 2 sets. But she'll learn from this experience. Now, she knows that she can play with Maria, and finally took a set off of her. This was a tough loss, but she can use it as motivation if she plays Maria in the Rome QF.
phantomplayer89 is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:10 PM   #4293
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
yeah... that was really bad tennis. Not once did she hit a ball and moved forward to put pressure on Maria. she just stood back, waiting for errors.
She just got scared, she saw that it's working if she puts the ball in the field and she thought that will win the match without taking risks! Just wrong!
Also her stats from the 2nd set were lower (this can be verified, and I suspect in the 3rd were even lower) and Maria improved dramatically hers, and with the high level of confidence on her back Maria (which is one of the best in this matter when she's not playing Serena, of course) just took over!
And also in the 3rd set I think that Simona was a little bit tired, her balls just keep coming short (without any power) and Maria just took advantage!
And her serve wasn't as good as in the previous matches,it didn't dragged her down but didn't helped her also!
A lot of psychological moments missed (like having 40-0 on your own serve and losing the game in the 2nd set) and so on!
There are a lot of reasons from which she can learn a lot, but hey, she played one of the best players from the world on this surface and we can't discredit Maria for her win ...
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #4294
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

For me .. That passive game is easier for Simona .. She feels more safe with it ,, She tends to it when lacking confidence or feeling out of form .... I don't mind having this kind of blan B .. But the thing is that it turned into a plan A in alot of matches ,, She enters matches to defend from the beginig .
Wim should fix that thing ,, he must make her more Loyal to her A plan .. ٌreduce this passive part to its minimum ...
We don't want her to become a BB who hit every ball ofcourse ,, But to make the attacking and aggression her first and essential part of game .. try to improve it and find new things when it's not working even if it is difficult for her ..

Maybe last year she wasn't under the pressure of rankings and lights she was more brave and not that worried about losing like now ,, Now she prefer to be safer ( although it's not safer for me )

I really think Wim have a big responsiblity in this regard ...

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:13 PM   #4295
country flag CristianB8

Oh, and I think that she should try to end matches with lower ranked oponents faster (Goerges style) because it's tiring for her and in the final stages will count every aspect, especially playing with such high calibre players!
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:17 PM   #4296
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

I don't know what she works on with her coach. I think she spends too much time away from him, giving him very little time.
The defensive game should be history by now. Win or lose, she should be on offense. You never see Sharapova or Serena stay back and push balls. That's not a game that wins 7 matches in a row.
That is not how she won Doha.
She's been playing that ugly tennis since, Struggling and escaping. Coach should do something about this. She's got to move forward, looking for every opportunity to shrink the court size. she's giving her opponents too much room to hit their balls safely. She never ventures up.

(drop that guy and hire me.. lol lol lol)

Last edited by Serve2Win : May 11th, 2014 at 07:23 PM.
Serve2Win is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #4297
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

And Nishikori got injured and lost after being very near to win

Sad day for young players

Simna Halep
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:21 PM   #4298
country flag mido1988

Quote:
You never see Sharapova or Serena stay back and push balls. That's not a game that wins 7 matches in a row.
But she isn't Sharapove or Serena and for me i prefer her tennis ... We just want her to play her game not to play the others game

Simna Halep
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:24 PM   #4299
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
But she isn't Sharapove or Serena and for me i prefer her tennis ... We just want her to play her game not to play the others game
she doesn't have to be Sharapova or Serena. That's not the point.
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #4300
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

I feel so emotionally drained now. I don't know if 3 days is enough time for me before watching Simona play again in the 2R of Rome.

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:28 PM   #4301
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Oh, and I think that she should try to end matches with lower ranked oponents faster (Goerges style) because it's tiring for her and in the final stages will count every aspect, especially playing with such high calibre players!
I think when she started the tournament she knew that the tournament for her will stop at Serena.

This , was a bonus for her. She was caught unprepared into the final . Where did i see the same thing again. Oh , lets remember

AO - QF Cibulkova
IW - SM Radwanska

Why ? because she makes low expectation. almost baby steps for her talent. When u have that , u can push to get more. She`s just not that hungry.
She always speak about a gs ( her favorite RG ) but she wants ( expects ) that in 2-3 years to come. Maybe never will. She must get those opportunities when they come. Nothing is free , nobody will leave a spot for a "dreamer".

And from what i think , at her ambitions is her problem. She just want those thing to come with time. How many examples are in the top 30 who hoped the same ? Hmm let me think Aga ? Pome ? Woz ?. And who took the chances when it offered ? Ana ! Kvitova ! Na Li. ( Leaving those Aces out of this, they are the supreme predators )

The difference in what i think without disrespect those 2 examples , she got the tools but they got the will. She just must find an equilibrium in wanting and waiting for that thing. Well , if a door is open Simona , enter , don`t think the person in the back will push u. No, they will walk over u to get to that open door before u.

"Sunt un produs 100% romanesc si ma mandresc cu asta!"
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #4302
country flag Serve2Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
I feel so emotionally drained now. I don't know if 3 days is enough time for me before watching Simona play again in the 2R of Rome.
I am not drained. Just mad. lol lol lol..
Simona knows better. she always say she had to be aggressive. So why do it just for 1 set, and go back play that junior ball pushing tennis again?
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:35 PM   #4303
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of

The good part is Simona has a lot of things to improve, even her grunt if u know what i mean .
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:40 PM   #4304
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
I am not drained. Just mad. lol lol lol..
Simona knows better. she always say she had to be aggressive. So why do it just for 1 set, and go back play that junior ball pushing tennis again?
The pressure. She wants to do it, but she just can't. Also she is losing to many games on her service after leading 40-0. I guess she lacks confidence. I hope she'll reach the top of her form at French Open.
“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:40 PM   #4305
country flag CristianB8

That madmax,rookie and hohanzaneum are so disgusting!How can you say something like that!
I think they were shi...ng in their diper after the 1 set!
Maria is a nice lady,Ana is the same, but both have some fans in here that are complete nuts!
They know just to offend others, and after that whine like perverted virgins if someone respond them how they deserve!
Pathetic creatures!
Closed Thread