Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 269 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2014, 11:23 PM   #4021
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Either way , even if she has a easy game vs Sabine , next is Serena,
Still the Qf vs Ana or Pavlyuchenkova

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2014, 11:35 PM   #4022
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
With an injury she can miss Rome and RG. Maybe is better to redraw rather than force a major injury.
What injury are u talking about ?
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:44 PM   #4023
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Simona seemed comfortable in the interview after the match .. she said nothing about injury .. surely she plays conservatively to protect her ankle ,, but i don't think it's something serious or she had serious pain ...

Simna Halep
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:46 PM   #4024
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

She didn't mention it and her ankle even isn't fixed.
You guys a bit paranoid
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2014, 12:04 AM   #4025
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Well , if it`s nothing , then it`s nothing .
UCLA is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM   #4026
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

Well, I'm not sure what Hartson means by "fixed." Her ankle was taped today -- right ankle, check it out. All you have to do is watch the match today, and it's clear she favored it, especially on slides. I don't think she needs to withdraw. I'm curious as to how she'll move against Lisicki. Boom Boom moves well herself but speed-wise, she's not in Halep's league. So you'd hate to see a match in which such an advantage is neutralized. No, if anything, I think Halep needs a tough match, and facing Lisicki's serve would be tremendous in preparing for a potential semi against Serena. Course she'd have to get by Lisicki and Ivanovic, a tall order. I really do think Halep at her best ought to beat either of them, but she's not at her best at the moment.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2014, 11:04 AM   #4027
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

The problem with her ankle are old and she said already that she use tape for precaution. So until she said in interviews that she has pain on her ankle than is nothing to worried about it. She just need to enter in her rhythm and right now she isn't 100% fit from lack of training and matches in last 2 month.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2014, 11:08 AM   #4028
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

I don't share opinion of a few Simona fans, who said that will be an easy match, the circumstances prevent me to be so optimistic, but i'm confident that she can pass Sabine even if she doesn't play her best tennis as long as she cut from
some silly errors that she makes lately.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.

Last edited by DanLovesWTA : May 8th, 2014 at 11:30 AM.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2014, 11:29 AM   #4029
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

It depends on whether Bine is willing to make that extra effort and run from a corner to another and trying to put every ball back in Simona`s court like Lara did yesterday or if she becomes the passive player that she is on every surface except grass.
My opinion is that she will and Simona will have a tough match tonight. I hope I`m wrong
s0higher is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2014, 12:05 PM   #4030
country flag mido1988

Quote:
but i'm confident that she can pass Sabine even if she doesn't play her best tennis as long as she cut from
some silly errors that she makes lately.
Actually that's my opinion too .. I didn't say it will be easy .. but i think she will win as soon as her performance is above average ,, And Simona's performance in this tournament is acceptable for me .. not her best but she is serving well and find her game at important points ..

Simna Halep
Old May 8th, 2014, 12:06 PM   #4031
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

This won't be an easy match, I'm sure about that!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2014, 12:48 PM   #4032
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

my useless blog, sometimes I add record :] http://konfetbl-halep.livejournal.com/
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2014, 12:52 PM   #4033
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

do u got some fans of Simona in Russia?
Old May 8th, 2014, 12:52 PM   #4034
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
do u got some fans of Simona in Russia?
no
maybe some exist, I saw some cheering at gotennis.ru etc, but I'm not sure they are fans
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2014, 12:53 PM   #4035
country flag UCLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
no
this make u special

anyway , good effort , u have my appreciation with that blog.

Last edited by UCLA : May 8th, 2014 at 01:02 PM.
Closed Thread