Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 266 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2014, 09:20 PM   #3976
country flag Wolfyx

Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Oh, if only Simona had a one handed backhand ā la Henin or Federer
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2014, 09:59 PM   #3977
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfyx View Post
Oh, if only Simona had a one handed backhand ā la Henin or Federer
Neah, her backhand is just fine the way it is, people with one handed backhands make a lot more UE's, just look at Federer's matches against Nadal.

That MD from 's-Hertogenbosch is impressive for a MM.
Evan86 is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:05 PM   #3978
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
That MD from 's-Hertogenbosch is impressive for a MM.
All MM's on grass are strong. To have a grass title is something special

PS. Simona will play before Wimbledon only in Hertogenbosh ?
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #3979
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

@all : There's this thread , for Tournaments schedules and lists http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=689906 , if you want to discuss it there I'm updating it periodically.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2014, 11:24 PM   #3980
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Quote:
Румынская теннисистка Симона Халеп, успешно стартовавшая на турнире Mutua Madrid Open, рассказала о том, что в скором времени заведёт свой микроблог на сервисе Twitter.
"Скорее всего в самое ближайшее время я зарегистрируюсь на сервисе Twitter, так как хотелось бы больше общаться со своими болельщиками", - приводит слова 22-летней румынки официальный сайт WTA.
yes.
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2014, 11:39 PM   #3981
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
Thank you

wow saved on my hdd.
It looks like 2013

Last edited by ILC : May 6th, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 12:23 AM   #3982
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
wow saved on my hdd.
It looks like 2013
mmmm I think it's from Sharapova match in Beijing 2012

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:39 AM   #3983
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Simona Halep def. Arruabarrena 6-4, 6-4. Not a great match made by Simo today, she was up and down a lot, but she did what she supposed to do from a top player.
Only good thing from this match is, that her serve was above decent.

Match stats:

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:41 AM   #3984
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

The only positive thing was her game on serve most of match .. Those Aces ! and no DFs
If she keep on that it would be great addition to her game

on the other hand ,, She was awful on Return .. So many errors and bad decisions .. I felt her shots today is weaker than usual ,, also the opponent was defending well

I hope it's only inconsistent day and She can recover quickly

Simna Halep
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:46 AM   #3985
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

well , a win is a win.

It was not a nice win , but doesn`t matter, she needed those type of games to focus more on the game even if she leads with 3-0. She went almost with the same type of play in Stuttgart vs Kutz.

The only good thing in this game was those aces
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:47 AM   #3986
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Ha-ha. I always said she's had a good serve
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:49 AM   #3987
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Ha-ha. I always said she's had a good serve
yes , the problem is the consistency .
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:55 AM   #3988
country flag mido1988

Did she make this number of Aces before ?

+

also i had an impression that she had more Unforced errors than that ,, maybe they considered some of them forced errors .. Anyway this net hitting was a mess

Simna Halep
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:00 AM   #3989
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Missed her live again, but I'm happy with the win
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:07 AM   #3990
country flag Roxi7

Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice

Regarding the serve I'm more happy about not making any double faults
Roxi7 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread