Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 264 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #3946
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

OK, guys, who of you asked her in her blog to get twitter?

Quote:
Will you get Twitter? Steve
"I think I will soon, but I still don't have one. I want to speak with my fans and be more popular!"
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #3947
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't watch the match live but hope to watch it later on YouTube. Sounds like she played really quite well? Woohoo! Go Simona!
Old May 5th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #3948
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, she answered my question ... If you could be any animal on the court, which animal would you be and why?

It was inspired by her match against Bouchard in IW. Bouchard's coach came on court and told her to "be like a cat". (I put this in my question to Simona so she would understand why I was asking.)

Good answer Simona. Rabbits are cool!
Old May 5th, 2014, 06:41 PM   #3949
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

NID, but the scoreline is reassuring

Way to go, girl!
Old May 5th, 2014, 07:43 PM   #3950
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
OK, guys, who of you asked her in her blog to get twitter?
Wolfyx , was that you ?

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #3951
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

I`ve asked her about her coach , if she , in the future she will wants for Wim to come to Bucharest to train or her to go to Belgium

I hope she will answer one day
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2014, 08:12 PM   #3952
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

I have just watched the match .. I like Simona's consistency in this match although it's not her best

She was able to routine the first set despite not doing so much .. and in the second she decided to show us some of her magic

To be honest Julia made things easier for Simona .. but if Simona plays with this consistency i think she will make the QF at least without troubles

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2014, 09:53 PM   #3953
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

good picture on your avatar mido1988 , got a bigger one?
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2014, 10:17 PM   #3954
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
good picture on your avatar mido1988 , got a bigger one?
Thank you

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2014, 10:37 PM   #3955
country flag Wolfyx

Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Wolfyx , was that you ?

No, but obviously I'm not the only one that's thought of it :P
Old May 5th, 2014, 11:54 PM   #3956
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Would have to play every day , from Wednesday to Sunday , depending on how for she will go. Not good for her ankle .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2014, 01:19 AM   #3957
country flag absolude

absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light

Just finished watching. Very happy for the result.
For a first round was a very good effort.
Go Simona!
absolude is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2014, 02:17 AM   #3958
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all

The second set of the Goerges match is airing on the Tennis Channel right now
swilley06 is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #3959
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

TennisTV ‏@TennisTV

Madrid OOP MS (11am): Halep v Arruabarrena, Serena v Peng, Nadal v Monaco, Youzhny v Lopez, Almagro v Murray, Pav v Jankovic

So first match on center court, 11 AM local time
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #3960
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
TennisTV ‏@TennisTV

Madrid OOP MS (11am): Halep v Arruabarrena, Serena v Peng, Nadal v Monaco, Youzhny v Lopez, Almagro v Murray, Pav v Jankovic

So first match on center court, 11 AM local time
i was sure she will play on CC , this is why they didn't put 1st match on CC ...
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread