Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 255 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 30th, 2014, 09:38 PM   #3811
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
She started the season without a coach. So even if she doesn't spend too much time with her coach it is better than at the beginning of the season. I agree with you that it may be better to train more with Wim but let's not blame her too much. She wants more than anybody to have good results, she knows more than us about tennis and about how she achieved these amazing results. Maybe she trains with somebody else when she is in Romania. I don't think she is the only one who spend little time with the coach.
Everybody wants to be the best in the world .. It's not only about what she want .. It's about the decisions she takes and the hard work
She took some wrong decisions Since she spent the off season without a coach then staying away from court and coach for more than a month before the most important part of the season for her .. If others spend little time with their coach and have this poor results so they are wrong ..

We expected from Simona more hard work to keep her success and deserve her rank ..
How many matches she played this season . how many matches she won ? She played only almost 3 tournaments ...

For me it's not about losses .. I wouldn't have been so depressed if she loses after trying and fighting and giving all she has ,, unfortunately i don't feel this is the case now ,, We blame her because we love her

The good thing is that the season is still too long .. There are still 3 Gs , 2 PM , 4 p5 and many other premiers .. She still has the opportunity to do the best for her and for her fans ,, we don't want any thing but her success

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2014, 10:13 PM   #3812
country flag absolude

absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
If u can`t teach your student what u know why do u need a coach ? Or even worse , if u can`t have a say in her game and her training schedule, then how do u call yourself a professional coach ?

Ok , don`t get me wrong , but these kinds of questions must be asked to understand her situation. And if it seems that i`m blaming Wim , i`m not , i blame Simona or that someone who influence Simona decisions and her strange ways of thinking.

So , u kick Marcu because of some personal problems that he was not beeing there with you in tour ( but u train with him at home , since u come so often in Romania ) and "kick" Wim training ( because u can`t go to Belgium or him comming to Romania ) and lets us all watch your game getting worse day by day.

I hope it`s not the case , because if she goes really well in Madrid , Rome and RG , for me at least it will be a miracle.

... but what`s the odds?
Right on.
Hope all this rush to get back home doesn't affect Simona's level of play. But things look a litle unprofesssional.
absolude is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 11:41 AM   #3813
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

At some point she'll get restless sitting around and want to go play a match. This is the nature of the pro tour, as a reading of Andre Agassi's good autobiography will attest. At that point she'll call up Fissette and see if he's ready to go . . . No player gets anywhere by assuming that he or she is "in form." What happened this morning to Genie Bouchard? Ticketed by that out of shape lump of memories-of-two-majors, Kuzy. Somebody whispered to Kuzy that Halep and Bouchard are the new "it" girls. Next it will be Bencic, I'm sure. A match is a match.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 11:52 AM   #3814
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverdescants View Post
At some point she'll get restless sitting around and want to go play a match. This is the nature of the pro tour, as a reading of Andre Agassi's good autobiography will attest. At that point she'll call up Fissette and see if he's ready to go . . . No player gets anywhere by assuming that he or she is "in form." What happened this morning to Genie Bouchard? Ticketed by that out of shape lump of memories-of-two-majors, Kuzy. Somebody whispered to Kuzy that Halep and Bouchard are the new "it" girls. Next it will be Bencic, I'm sure. A match is a match.
I just wanted to give you a
You give hope

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 12:21 PM   #3815
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Simona needs matches/wins under her belt ..
I'm sure if she could pass the 2 first rounds of Madrid somehow , She would find a big part of her game
In the start of season Most of us were worried that Simona will exhaust herself with many tournaments which doesn't suit a top 10 player ..
Now the opposite happened .. injuries and some decisions didn't give her the chance to play enough matches and consecutive runs in tournaments ..
So I hope madrid , Rome would be the begining .. If not ( God forbid ) It will be a must to participate in small tournament before RG .. but i have a feeling that she will not need that

Simna Halep
Old May 1st, 2014, 01:01 PM   #3816
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid too, that her lack of matches will drag her down. She needs to play to enter in her rhythm if not will be hard for her to play as a top 5.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 03:58 PM   #3817
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

When you see a stupid thread / post like this : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=698786 , just Report it (Report the 1st post) , and it will be closed / deleted probably.

I reported it a few hours ago (and probably others) and it got closed .Don't waste your nerves on these trolls or retards.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 10:03 PM   #3818
country flag absolude

absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

[quote=Nightcrawl3r;41901249]When you see a stupid thread / post like this : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=698786 , just Report it (Report the 1st post) , and it will be closed / deleted probably.

I reported it a few hours ago (and probably others) and it got closed .Don't waste your nerves on these trolls or retards.

.[/QUOTE)

Closed, great job!
Old May 1st, 2014, 10:05 PM   #3819
country flag absolude

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
I'm afraid too, that her lack of matches will drag her down. She needs to play to enter in her rhythm if not will be hard for her to play as a top 5.
Let's hope she will be ready and in good form when she needs to defend points.
In her interviews she seems aware of the pressure and what it takes to stay high in the rankings.
Old May 1st, 2014, 10:10 PM   #3820
country flag absolude

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverdescants View Post
After seeing what happened to Bouchard I don't feel so bad about Simona's loss to Kuzy.
Svetlana looks fit and might have one last run in her...
Old May 1st, 2014, 10:47 PM   #3821
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
There were times when Simona was playing too much, now she needs more matches. Probably next year she'll have to play less MMs as a top 10 player, I think Portugal Open was needed before Madrid considering her lack of matches. Also on Latin ground near Madrid is a good warm up , her confidence is also pretty low, needs some wins to boost it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 2nd, 2014, 12:34 PM   #3822
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

No. 17 ... Pretty good draw I think:

R1: Qualifier
R2: Arruabarrena/Pironkova
R3: Shuai Zhang/Begu/Qualifier/Lisicki
QF: Ivanovic/Jankovic ?
SF: Serena ?
Old May 2nd, 2014, 12:41 PM   #3823
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Again in the same draw as the Serbian girls
Old May 2nd, 2014, 12:42 PM   #3824
country flag mido1988

It depends who is the qualifier ... there are very good players and on fire players in the qualification ....

Simna Halep
Old May 2nd, 2014, 12:47 PM   #3825
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

This draw seems good to me, hope she will reach the SF here

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread