Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 247 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:13 PM   #3691
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Kuzzy is rather Simona's type player
Yeah. Just with more top spin. This verison of Sveta is very lightweight compared to her prime version. There is really no big difference between the current Sveta and Simona in terms of power.
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:18 PM   #3692
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Simona says she feels good, her injury is OK now, and she feels prepared for Stuttgart because of her matches in the Fed Cup.
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:28 PM   #3693
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
But it's not like Simona can't play against big hitters on fast courts .. She beat many of them on hard .. she beat Ivanovic herself on indoor hard .. I think it depends on simona form and health more ... but i agree that the big hitters are the toughest opponents of Simona when she isn't in good form
Yes. Big servers and ball bashers , these are the most dangerous types in a mediocre form day.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:33 PM   #3694

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Tune in to see which question Simona misunderstands this time.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WTA
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:45 PM   #3695
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:48 PM   #3696
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WTA
Now don't be rude . only once in an iw interview and once with the embarrassment thing was the case . Na Li also has problems in this manner and she's a lot older and with a more prestigious career .

Anyway, shouldn't WTA live be ...you know ....live !? Cause from what I understood , the interviews already took place . (see picture thread)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 12:04 AM   #3697

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Now don't be rude . only once in an iw interview and once with the embarrassment thing was the case . Na Li also has problems in this manner and she's a lot older and with a more prestigious career .

Anyway, shouldn't WTA live be ...you know ....live !? Cause from what I understood , the interviews already took place . (see picture thread)

Just affectionate joshing.

It always seems live ... all the technical difficulties they have and the delays in starting on time. Maybe this time it is pre-recorded. Seems silly to have it once the tourney has started - some players might be involved in matches tomorrow close to that time. Or, maybe it will be live & Simona just bumped into the host in the corridor for that photo?
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 12:08 AM   #3698
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah, I understand the concept 'n all but, for this sort of situation, I'm often not able to look at the points accrued and work out what Evan has just told us.
Actually, as soon as you look at this website http://tennis4wta.com/simona-halep/ (under the Rankings tab), things should become easier to understand. A player's best 16 results are taken into consideration when compiling the rankings but you have to take into account that the 4 Grand Slams + the YEC, Indian Wells, Miami, Madrid and Beijing are all mandatory events, which means the results from those tournaments will count, even if you lose in the 1st round. The non-mandatory event from Simona's list of 16 with the least amount of points is Nurnberg, therefore Simona has to get at least to the semifinal at Stuttgart to actually gain some points.

On second thought, that still doesn't sound simpler to understand

From now on, Simona will make less points at non-mandatory events because the 280 points from those 3 MM titles will have to be deducted from her tally after the next 3 good runs at Premier or Premier 5 tournaments.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 12:16 AM   #3699
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Stop mocking her English guys. Mine isn't any better.
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 12:19 AM   #3700
Setsuna.

I have high hopes of Simona in this event. I want to see her vs Pova badly. I'm just curious to see what will happen in this match-up. I feel this will be like Henin-Pova match-up which was a great one.
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 03:43 AM   #3701
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

I think Simona will be fine for this tournament. Kuzy is a tough opponent, but she is mentally fragile and not as consistent from the baseline as Simona. Simona can go on the offensive or be patient in rallies and rely on her defense. And she's going to be well-rested. 3 full days off after the unfortunate rain-delayed scheduling during Fed Cup. So she'll be fresh as a daisy. And with all this time, her injuries have more time to heal fully, though she says she's fine now, and has no problems practicing.

This is a great opportunity for her.
phantomplayer89 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 11:20 AM   #3702
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Yeah. Just with more top spin. This verison of Sveta is very lightweight compared to her prime version. There is really no big difference between the current Sveta and Simona in terms of power.
They showed US-04 final couple of years ago. Kuzzy played a very powerful attacking game. Then she's had a more combination style.
She can use a flat forehand and with a heavy spin
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 12:01 PM   #3703
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all

Do you have a youtube link for All Access Hour in Stuttgart?
george2210 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 12:12 PM   #3704

youtube.com/user/WTA

Edit: I've just seen it's already uploaded. Like Nightcrawl3r said, it seems this one was pre-recorded.

Last edited by CheddarChomper : Apr 23rd, 2014 at 12:24 PM.
CheddarChomper is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 12:36 PM   #3705
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all

Hmm... this time it wasn't live. I hope she doesn't consider weird the fact that on Sunday I took autograph on my flag and on Monday she received the video from me in Stuttgart
george2210 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread