Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 238 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 11:36 AM   #3556
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Damn those injures. Get well Simona.
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 12:20 PM   #3557
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no Simona! Rest up well and come back better than ever.

I do enjoy Google Translate's efforts with Romanian ... "was forced to make a break for a month after being subjected to a thumb of his right foot."
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 11:47 PM   #3558
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
I only asked because some guy I used to work with told me Hagi was gipsy, so when I saw both Simona and Hagi were Aromanians, I assumed the Romanians who are called Aromanians were gipsys. anyway I didnt mean to offend anyone and I will have to brush up my knowledge on this subject
Hagi is not a gipsy either, that guy was talking out of his ass.

Damn it, Simona, enough with the injuries already
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 08:56 AM   #3559
country flag Mario101

Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future

My favourite Halep match was the Nuremberg Final. she absolutely destroyed Petkovic that day playing some beautiful tennis
Mario101 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 10:10 AM   #3560
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite was her match against Kirilenko (US Open) 6-0 6-1. Not the scoreline, but the form displayed. She was really in the mood to kick her ass. I think Simona also nominated that as her best play if I'm not wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 10:35 AM   #3561
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

her best matches imo are Petkovic , Vinci on the grass , New haven F and SF , Kirilenko , Moscow in general and her performance in the last 3 matches in Doha ( I think Doha was the most consistent tournament she displayed so far )

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 10:53 AM   #3562
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
her best matches imo are Petkovic , Vinci on the grass , New haven F and SF , Kirilenko , Moscow in general and her performance in the last 3 matches in Doha ( I think Doha was the most consistent tournament she displayed so far )
This plus Sofia

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #3563
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
This plus Sofia
Simona had great comebacks in Sofia and was mentally great .. but i think the performance wasn't one of her best imo .. she was very tired and the surface bothered her and to win the tournament in these conditions is great success

Simna Halep
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #3564
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
And Roland Garros 2014. Upsss... I forgot I'm the only one who can travel into the future.
george2210 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 11:54 AM   #3565
country flag mido1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
And Roland Garros 2014. Upsss... I forgot I'm the only one who can travel into the future.

Simna Halep
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 01:05 PM   #3566
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
Yep, I do believe George is the new Time Lord. No reason not to.
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 01:45 PM   #3567
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Yep, I do believe George is the new Time Lord. No reason not to.
Or the new Cosimo

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 10:13 PM   #3568
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
Do you have some photo? (Halep + Range Rover)

This time I'm not joking (entirely). This is probably the exact model she drives.

"Range Rover Sport 3.0 SDV6 HSE Dynamic Black 2013"

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 10:52 PM   #3569
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
My favorite was her match against Kirilenko (US Open) 6-0 6-1. Not the scoreline, but the form displayed. She was really in the mood to kick her ass. I think Simona also nominated that as her best play if I'm not wrong.
She did, but after the match against Errani, she said the same thing, with good reason. I've never seen Simona making so little UE's while playing an aggressive came that resulted in lots of winners, like she did against Errani in Doha. That surely was her best match ever.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 08:01 AM   #3570
country flag mido1988

Are some posts here hidden

I See post of Evan in new posts and when i enter i see nothing

Edit : they appeared

Simna Halep

Last edited by mido1988 : Apr 13th, 2014 at 12:56 PM.
Closed Thread