Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 236 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #3526
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

This is beautiful.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 04:06 PM   #3527
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
Is Simona Romanian gypsy?
Yes. She looks like Gypsy
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 04:09 PM   #3528
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

It seems other Romanian girls are out of form... It's bad before the Fed Cup.
Sorana is losing left and right this year, Niculescu lost to Kucova 16 16
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #3529
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Completely off topic, but this is one of the most beautiful places in the world and it's actually in Romania (in Oravita, Caras-Severin). The locals call this waterfall "the miracle from the Minis gorge." The moss formation which the falls travel over is 8 meters tall, creating one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world.
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 04:34 PM   #3530
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Yes. She looks like Gypsy
Wtf ? How can you say that !? She looks like a gipsy as much as she looks like a black woman.

Don't ever bring this up again please , nor that word .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 04:42 PM   #3531
country flag Hartson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Wtf ? How can you say that !?
It was a sarcastic answer on Mario's stupid question
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #3532

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
I thought of that first , but then it didn't look sarcastic from the way you wrote it.

People might interpret these things wrong.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #3533
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post

Completely off topic, but this is one of the most beautiful places in the world and it's actually in Romania (in Oravita, Caras-Severin). The locals call this waterfall "the miracle from the Minis gorge." The moss formation which the falls travel over is 8 meters tall, creating one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world.
Have you been there? If not, you may be disappointed when you will see that those rankings are made without any logic. We have a lot of waterfalls more beautiful than this one.
george2210 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #3534
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

did u see all the waterfalls in the world George ?
I didn`t.
the beauty is a perspective. Depends who`s looking. Maybe there is more that meets the eye, u know?

Just to quote the author Brian Wilder,

"I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different."

In their defense i think they seen a dozen if not all of them. And if u woander if i have something against your point of view , i dont , but u must respect an opinion coming from some experts ( i didn`t name them but i`m sure they know more than me in this matter ) ,for you and your opinion to be respected.
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 08:01 PM   #3535
country flag Mario101

Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Its not a stupid question though
Mario101 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 08:53 PM   #3536
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Then , if it`s not a stupid question , she is not a gipsy. She`s a aromanian. Gheorge Hagi was a aromanian too. And many others.

For me this kind of ignorance makes me mad.

I can give u that , the answer that u receive from Hartson could be only offensive for romanians ( at least i was ) but i ignore it, and i can understand that u were a little confused.

Just an example , gypsies aka ( rromi ) , lives everywhere most of them lives in Central Europe and East Europe , America , etc.

Most of the people does not make the difference from a romanian to a rrom. Most of our gypsies did a lot of problems all across the Europe, and they don`t call themselfs gypsies, if u catch them stealing or begging or dunno what else , they will tell you they are romanians. For your information, they just live here, we didn`t want them before like the entire Europe don`t want them now, u ask why ? ( They don`t want to work ( most of them ( 95 % ) at least )) , they don`t want to learn a proffesion or to do something else rather than stealing , begging , or make troubles. We ( romanians ) had a lot of troubles visiting places just because we are romanians ( and i`m a proud one ), but people don`t make the difference, and really it`s not that hard , lol.

U know , gypsies live all across the world , just to make an ideea about this i give you an ideea how many are in different countries:

Brazilia 800.000 (0.41%)
Spain 650.000 (1.62%)
Bulgaria 370.908 (4,67%)
Romania 535.140 (2,46%)
Italy , France , and many other contries.

What u see there , it`s just some estimated numbers from Wikipedia about Romi , in my prediction u can add 2-5% more without beeing worried that u will do a mistake . ( a lots of them don`t have any papers ( birth certificate, ID , etc )

So just before u mention Romania when u think about gypsies , it will be a fair thing if u at least thank God that your gypsies from your country are not that bad like ours to make your nation the shame of Europe how they did with us ( Romanians from Romania ) .
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #3537

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
Then , if it`s not a stupid question , she is not a gipsy. She`s a aromanian. Gheorge Hagi was a aromanian too. And many others.

For me this kind of ignorance makes me mad.

I can give u that , the answer that u receive from Hartson could be only offensive for romanians ( at least i was ) but i ignore it, and i can understand that u were a little confused.

Just an example , gypsies aka ( rromi ) , lives everywhere most of them lives in Central Europe and East Europe , America , etc.

Most of the people does not make the difference from a romanian to a rrom. Most of our gypsies did a lot of problems all across the Europe, and they don`t call themselfs gypsies, if u catch them stealing or begging or dunno what else , they will tell you they are romanians. For your information, they just live here, we didn`t want them before like the entire Europe don`t want them now, u ask why ? ( They don`t want to work ( most of them ( 95 % ) at least )) , they don`t want to learn a proffesion or to do something else rather than stealing , begging , or make troubles. We ( romanians ) had a lot of troubles visiting places just because we are romanians ( and i`m a proud one ), but people don`t make the difference, and really it`s not that hard , lol.

U know , gypsies live all across the world , just to make an ideea about this i give you an ideea how many are in different countries:

Brazilia 800.000 (0.41%)
Spain 650.000 (1.62%)
Bulgaria 370.908 (4,67%)
Romania 535.140 (2,46%)
Italy , France , and many other contries.

What u see there , it`s just some estimated numbers from Wikipedia about Romi , in my prediction u can add 2-5% more without beeing worried that u will do a mistake . ( a lots of them don`t have any papers ( birth certificate, ID , etc )

So just before u mention Romania when u think about gypsies , it will be a fair thing if u at least thank God that your gypsies from your country are not that bad like ours to make your nation the shame of Europe how they did with us ( Romanians from Romania ) .

+1 .

The percentage might be over 10-15% or more (unofficially) and growing , than the official one. (for Romania, at least ) .

Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:05 PM   #3538
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, it's a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy delicate problem!
We have so many problems with and because of them, that you shouldn't mention them to often in this thread anywhere (my opinion)
And just for your information, most of the gypsyes look like Indians (because they came from that area) no matter where they live in currently (Hungary,Bulgaria,Romania,Spain,Croatia,Serbia,Bra sil etc etc )
Oh, and they have their own language from which we don't understand a word ....
And better you search on google about them )

ps: and so I don't forget, in this rhythm of growing population the gypsyes will be the major population in my country in the next 100 years easily (glad that I will be dead in those times ) and it isn't a presumption, it is a fact based on numbers, but like I said before is a very complicated subject to discuss

Simona Halep!

Last edited by CristianB8 : Apr 8th, 2014 at 09:10 PM.
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:12 PM   #3539
country flag Hartson

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
I can give u that , the answer that u receive from Hartson could be only offensive for romanians
Sorry, but you got me wrong.. I know geography wery well.
Cause Mario asked "Is Simona Romanian gypsy?" I made that sarcastic answer because Simona has nothing Gypsy in her looks -)
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:14 PM   #3540
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
+1 .

The percentage might be over 10-15% or more (unofficially) and growing , than the official one. (for Romania, at least ) .

Vezi ca e un reportaj facut pe youtube despre numarul tiganilor din Romania si despre viitorul apropiat (20-30 de ani)
Daca-l gasesc o sa-l postez pe undeva pe aici, poate la discutii libere!O sa fie vai de capul nostru!
Te doare inima ...

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread