Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 234 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 01:16 PM   #3496
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
What about blue clay that Tiriac introduced in Madrid ? But oh, wait , king Nadal protested against it and it got banned. So that could happen to green clay also, if it's introduced in bigger tournaments.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
The truth about that clay was not just about being faster, it was about it's quality, very low quality. If I remember correctly Tiriac said himself that he knows something went wrong in the composition, but he promises that it would be better next time, he didn't get that chance though. Players were slipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2014, 02:26 PM   #3497
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

... and that blue clay was too dark it looked depressing on TV, light blue would have been better.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #3498
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold

Why do you think Simona doesn't want to have a facebook page? I can't figure out any good reason...
george2210 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #3499
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
Why do you think Simona doesn't want to have a facebook page? I can't figure out any good reason...
Same here

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #3500
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe because she doesn't want to see bad words from some stupid trolls on her photos,(especially lunatics that bet on her and then they loose) or she hasn't time to stay in touch with the administrator of her future possible page, or she just doesn't like facebook at all ... and I ran out of excuses
I really don't know

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 05:01 PM   #3501
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's strange
PS. Most of players even don't run their facebook pages.. Management does it..
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 05:15 PM   #3502
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Simona has a instagram account which i`m pretty sure it`s hers since Horia Tecau is following it and mentioned it (tag it) in some of his photos, but she only uploaded 4 pics and not really following anyone... so I think she just don`t like this type of online social crap.
s0higher is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 06:35 PM   #3503
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Maybe because she doesn't want to see bad words from some stupid trolls on her photos,(especially lunatics that bet on her and then they loose) or she hasn't time to stay in touch with the administrator of her future possible page, or she just doesn't like facebook at all ... and I ran out of excuses
I really don't know
An administrator can monitor the page and delete the indecent messages.
She doesn't have to spend a lot of time with this. It could be 5 minutes per week. By the way - I think she doesn't train more than 2-3 hours per day so she should have plenty of time.
Probably she doesn't like Facebook too much, but I wouldn't say she doesn't like it at all because she uses it from time to time.

An official Facebook page would eliminate the confusion created by the other pages. A lot of people think those pages are run by Simona and that messages are written by her. And a facebook page would also help her to sign better contracts in the future.
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 07:28 PM   #3504
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
An administrator can monitor the page and delete the indecent messages.
She doesn't have to spend a lot of time with this. It could be 5 minutes per week. By the way - I think she doesn't train more than 2-3 hours per day so she should have plenty of time.
Probably she doesn't like Facebook too much, but I wouldn't say she doesn't like it at all because she uses it from time to time.

An official Facebook page would eliminate the confusion created by the other pages. A lot of people think those pages are run by Simona and that messages are written by her. And a facebook page would also help her to sign better contracts in the future.
It's her decision and we have to respect it !!! She said a few days ago, she had a personal account, which she closed some time ago, which is true.

Probably she thinks it would distract her too much , as it may have happened when she had the personal account or that she would read stuff that she wouldn't want too . Even if a manager would do most of the work, she could still get distracted , knowing that the account is there and logging in and reading / posting stuff..

Also, the manager would have to talk to her before posting something and also , we know she doesn't like to talk \ share very much about things outside of tennis ,so that may be another thing.

And I'll say again, it's her decision and we have to respect it .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 07:44 PM   #3505
country flag george2210

Quote:
It's her decision and we have to respect it !!!
Sure, I respect it. I just wanted to understand it.

Quote:
She said a few days ago, she had a personal account, which she closed some time ago, which is true.
Partially true
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 08:15 PM   #3506
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Simona has a facebook profile to communicate with her friends, I think she doesn't find a Facebook page necessary and I'm by her side. She is shy, not the Ivanovic type to post photos and to write stupid things all the time. She seems to be concentrated on tennis, looks to me like the private type, seems to allow around her only the people she really knows, mostly her family. Some might find her strange, but I really understand her, her personality.

She didn't close her private account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #3507
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
I think she doesn't find a Facebook page necessary and I'm by her side.
Quote:
And I'll say again, it's her decision and we have to respect it .
Yes. But we live in 2014 and she is #5 in the World Looks like she is the only top-20 player in ATP and WTA who doesn't have any official media account -)

Last edited by Hartson : Apr 6th, 2014 at 08:31 PM.
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 10:10 PM   #3508
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Do you guys ever check Sori's fb page after a loss??? some comments are just brutal... no wonder Copil or Monica Niculescu had to close theirs. Simona also was on the receiving end of this kind of shit before her breakthrough. I remember this kind of sad interview she gave at one point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXDVpzmUNjg&t=58s
Not A Fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 10:45 PM   #3509
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Do you guys ever check Sori's fb page after a loss??? some comments are just brutal... no wonder Copil or Monica Niculescu had to close theirs. Simona also was on the receiving end of this kind of shit before her breakthrough. I remember this kind of sad interview she gave at one point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXDVpzmUNjg&t=58s
What did she say ? .. she looks sad

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 11:01 PM   #3510
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
A lot of romanian people are very supported on victories, but if you start to lose 1,2 matches, they forget about every win that you had and they behave with you on social media, social network like you are a scum of the society. I'm sick, sometimes, to enter in the social networks, when our girls lose, because I know what kind of comments made by brainless romanians i see in there.

Personal i don't mind if Simona Halep stays away from social network sites. So many people who doesn't posses brain are in those networks.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.

Last edited by DanLovesWTA : Apr 7th, 2014 at 12:38 PM.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread