Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 233 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 5th, 2014, 10:54 PM   #3481
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2014, 10:57 PM   #3482
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
I need to watch the real Simona to judge that .. i almost forgot how she plays
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #3483
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Bencic is a pure shot-maker. Makes winners only with angles and placement.. like Chakvetadze or Hantuchova

Last edited by Hartson : Apr 5th, 2014 at 11:09 PM.
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 11:07 PM   #3484
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

What the ... just happened here

Anyway, nice matches this 2 semis from Charleston, this year clay season could be interesting
I'll take Petkovic in the final, Cepelova said she isn't feeling her legs after today's game so things will be difficult for her tomorrow

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 11:13 PM   #3485
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
:
Nothing special -) Simona's fans are discussing about tennis
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 11:47 PM   #3486
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I like that clay they have in Charleston. It's easier to see where the ball landed. I wish they would make it available everywhere, including Roland Garros.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 12:34 AM   #3487
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I like that clay they have in Charleston. It's easier to see where the ball landed. I wish they would make it available everywhere, including Roland Garros.
What about blue clay that Tiriac introduced in Madrid ? But oh, wait , king Nadal protested against it and it got banned. So that could happen to green clay also, if it's introduced in bigger tournaments.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 01:15 AM   #3488
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
What about blue clay that Tiriac introduced in Madrid ? But oh, wait , king Nadal protested against it and it got banned. So that could happen to green clay also, if it's introduced in bigger tournaments.

Both Nadal and Djokovic whined about that blue clay because it didn't favor their styles. It favored offensive-minded players and they couldn't have that, on clay. There was really nothing wrong with the color, it was execution of it. The court was too slippery and constantly needed to be watered. Surprisingly enough, the women made no complaints about the clay, and Serena even said that the guys just need to toughen up deal with it.
phantomplayer89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 01:37 AM   #3489
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
Both Nadal and Djokovic whined about that blue clay because it didn't favor their styles. It favored offensive-minded players and they couldn't have that, on clay. There was really nothing wrong with the color, it was execution of it. The court was too slippery and constantly needed to be watered. Surprisingly enough, the women made no complaints about the clay, and Serena even said that the guys just need to toughen up deal with it.
Yeah, but Nadal bitched about it first , barely even practicing on it, before his matches also, and after and didn't even want to speak to the organizers or Tiriac about it . Djokovic bitched a little after his QF loss. Serena was right. But when the king speaks ,the others execute.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 03:46 AM   #3490
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I miss watching Simona play. When is she coming back? Fed Cup?
peanuts is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 03:48 AM   #3491
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post

Anyway, nice matches this 2 semis from Charleston, this year clay season could be interesting
I'll take Petkovic in the final, Cepelova said she isn't feeling her legs after today's game so things will be difficult for her tomorrow
I hope Cepelova wins. She's done so well in this tourney. Giant-slayer. I'm not even a fan but it would be nice to see her seal it with a final win.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 07:54 AM   #3492
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Cepelova movement is very similar to Simona .
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 08:08 AM   #3493
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Guys, I miss watching Simona play. When is she coming back? Fed Cup?
Yes , 19,20 April i think

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 09:07 AM   #3494
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Anyways, I feel like you got me all wrong on this one. You make it look like I don't want Simona to win her long awaited maiden GS title, and trust me, it is not the case here. All I said was that now is the time to do it. She's riding the wave, she's fresh & she's powerful, while Mount Serena is shaking for the first time in years, Azarenka is not very competitive atm and Aga & Li are both beatable (Simona already had them both on a plate for breakfast and can repeat the history once more). The more she awaits, the harder it's gonna get for her with all these youngsters hungry for glory. Not that competition should scare her. On the contrary. Thus said, I hope I made myself clear this time. I love Simona. Loved her long before a lot of guys on this forum even knew she existed, love her still and probably will love her even after her career will be over (like I do love Spirlea still). Peace.
You do realize that we are all here to support Simona and we all have somehow the same goals for her ? All these passive-aggressiveness does not fit a cheering, and I`m not gonna argue about the other things I`ve mentioned, you may know FACTS about Simona, I personally know some juniors struggling to make the trips to abroad tournaments.

Last edited by s0higher : Apr 6th, 2014 at 09:32 AM.
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 11:52 AM   #3495
country flag Hartson

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
Cepelova movement is very similar to Simona .
I noticed it
PS. You wondered why Aga is worse on clay than on other surfaces. Also because she can't move well there..
Closed Thread