Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #331
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

In Savannah's World yesterday, Serena's blogger made a dismissive remark about the Bulgaria tourney, along the lines of, Bulgaria's a joke. She has a right to crow, obviously. But you wonder at what cost to her credibility to dismiss a tournament Halep has agreed to play in?
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #332
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

So, Simona's points from Tokyo will be taken off after Sofia? I didn't know about this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #333
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
So, Simona's points from Tokyo will be taken off after Sofia? I didn't know about this...
Of course. Tokyo is her 16th best result and Sofia is Mandatory
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #334
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

That doesn't matter much anyway as she already has 110 points granted in Sofia even if she loses the next 2-3 matches (which is unlikely to happen) .

Hai cu trofeul si locul 11 Simona

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #335
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
That doesn't matter much anyway as she already has 110 points granted in Sofia even if she loses the next 2-3 matches (which is unlikely to happen) .

Hai cu trofeul si locul 11 Simona

It does matter because we all want her to finish the year ranked #11 and for that, she needs to win her next 3 matches, or lose one of the next 2 but win the tournament.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #336
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

You misread my post dude. Try again ( ca la capacele de suc/bere )

P.S : She can lose the next 2 matches but take the title and she will be 11th anyway [can qualify with 1W-2L especially after Kirilenko's W/D) - if you were worried about not knowing my facts

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Oct 30th, 2013 at 12:35 AM.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #337
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
You misread my post dude. Try again ( ca la capacele de suc/bere )

P.S : She can lose the next 2 matches but take the title and she will be 11th anyway [can qualify with 1W-2L especially after Kirilenko's W/D) - if you were worried about not knowing my facts

Well, your post was pretty vague, it wasn't exactly clear what you meant, especially since you wrote that she can lose the next 2-3 matches, the 3rd match would be the SF, so that means she wouldn't win the tournament.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 06:49 AM   #338
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Who was that guy from Simona's box? Her new hitting partener ? she said she is searching for one...
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #339
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

http://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/tenis/sim...-o-412135.html
This Pavlyuchenkova is really stupid. And we wonder why she never progressed . Look why , she is really clueless(good word for what i feel)...
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #340
country flag Evan86

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
This Pavlyuchenkova is really stupid. And we wonder why she never progressed . Look why , she is really clueless(good word for what i feel)...
What do you mean? They have been rivals since they were juniors, why would you expect Pavs to say that Simona is simply better than her? Have you ever heard Cristiano Ronaldo say that about Messi?
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #341
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Judging by Nastya's slightly disparaging comments about Simona she still doesn't believe that Simi is already better than her
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #342
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she said anything wrong. I mean, the only thing I don't understand is her saying that Simona is only in a good condition at the moment. I don't understand that cause the H2H tells another story in which Pavs never defeated Simona. Anyway, I don't think it's a rivalry, she has 5-0 against her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #343
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
When Simona starts bowing down to Serena before the match is even played, we complain that she respects her too much and should have more confidence in her own abilities. Then Pavs comes out with a statement saying exactly that, but about Simona and all of a sudden she's stupid & clueless. Double standard much ?
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #344
country flag drg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
When Simona starts bowing down to Serena before the match is even played, we complain that she respects her too much and should have more confidence in her own abilities. Then Pavs comes out with a statement saying exactly that, but about Simona and all of a sudden she's stupid & clueless. Double standard much ?
there are different things. and is not only about this article.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #345
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

I don't see Simona beating Sam with this high bouncing court(hopefully somebody can take her out before the final)
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread