Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 228 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 25th, 2014, 11:51 PM   #3406
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 01:48 AM   #3407
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Because of Kerber and Kvitova losing today, Simona is assured of staying #5.
phantomplayer89 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 03:43 AM   #3408
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
Because of Kerber and Kvitova losing today, Simona is assured of staying #5.
Yup.. It's not how one performs all the time. It's also how the competion crumbles around you. Love it.
Halep is safe and secure in the #5 Comfortable chair.

And I am not concerned about defending point during the clay season because most of those players will probably perform worse or the same than they did last year as usual.

As long as Halep doesn't exit 1st round, 2nd round, she'll be alright. A nice win somewhere would be sweet.
I Hope she plays Stuttgart (no withdrawal).

Last edited by Serve2Win : Mar 26th, 2014 at 03:50 AM.
Serve2Win is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 12:29 PM   #3409
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Hmm, I kinda miss Simona right now!
I like to follow some matches from Miami, but I don't have who to really cheer (maybe a little for Dominika , but nothing special)
And I also wait Azarenka to come back healthy, to have interesting battles between top 10 girls in the next tournaments!
It seems like Simona dissappeared completely ...
I can't wait FED CUP to see her playing with Ana

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 12:34 AM   #3410
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold

3 more weeks until Simona returns on court. An eternity... The good thing is that we can see her live
It seems that on Monday tickets for Fed Cup will be on sale.
https://www.facebook.com/events/500360390068577/
george2210 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 09:43 PM   #3411
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post

Photoshop level : 1000000

I looked on this in Anett thread and expected something same . But ok.. heh..

Old Mar 29th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #3412
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Photoshop level : 1000000

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 01:15 AM   #3413
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

<announcer_voice> On tonight's episode , I present you : "How can a sportsman's destruction begin (in Romania)" </announcer_voice>

http://translate.google.com/translat...1%23ad-image-0

These hideous creatures from the tabloid(s) "newspapers" / "TV channels" have destroyed quite many sportsman here in Romania , like this. (I don't know what's the case for other countries)

As this piece of "news" from above, isn't quite something that can affect her, the way it's done, really concerns me and I'm really afraid for the time when these specimens shall invade Simona's intimate life for example , or some other chapters. (which we know she doesn't quite want to talk about, when asked)

I wish that those hideous living beings would get tortured until they had enough of what they do , but unlikely to happen.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #93 - W: Vero Beach'14, Astana '14; TT-d: #96 - W: Astana '14, Landisville'14 w/ Palin6o, Zawada'14; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 03:54 AM   #3414
country flag ILC

Quote:
aunt wearing mourning after the death of the blocker.
what is the "blocker"..

Quote:
people around longer gave elbows
what is this elso
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 04:16 AM   #3415
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Google translation is embarrassing, hilarious and ridiculous. Paparazzis are the dregs of the human species.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 04:19 AM   #3416
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
what is the "blocker"..

what is this elso
blocker should be Simona's uncle that passed away.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 05:25 AM   #3417
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Meh , heroes will make history , cowards will write it.

There is a place for everybody

I would not be worried Nightcrawl3r, she`s a public figure now , in Romania any news about her it`s " a sell " .

She`s young , sooner or later she will go in France or who knows where she wants to live. She can afford that. If she can`t right now , she will when she`s a little older ( wiser )

A lots of female tennis player live in other countries ( Sharapova i think is in USA , JJ is in Monte Carlo and the list goes on ), that does not mean she`ll stop being a romanian.

And from that news , i could not care less , hell is kinda hilarious , we already make her princess ? Jeez alright .. i tought she was Cheddar princess of hearts but hell yea , i can live with that too )
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 06:13 AM   #3418
country flag ILC

I imagine what "lifenews" (russian tabloid) could write about her.. usually they record some video..

p.s. I hope she will choose Russia as residence for life. I don't remember exact quote, but in interview in Moscow she said that she likes bed in hotel. So beds in Russia at least ok for her. And that was a reason of good performance. (my conclusion)

Last edited by ILC : Apr 2nd, 2014 at 06:18 AM.
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 06:57 AM   #3419
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

So she went into a supermarket, bought some fresh fruits and a bag of chips. WooooW let`s make an article regarding those chips !!!!

Quote:
These hideous creatures from the tabloid(s) "newspapers" / "TV channels" have destroyed quite many sportsman here in Romania , like this. (I don't know what's the case for other countries)

As this piece of "news" from above, isn't quite something that can affect her, the way it's done, really concerns me and I'm really afraid for the time when these specimens shall invade Simona's intimate life for example , or some other chapters. (which we know she doesn't quite want to talk about, when asked)
She does not spend enough time back home to be hunted by those "hideous creatures" and even if she does, they can only ask for a picture, because she`s not that kind of person to be caught doing something funny. She kept her live private until now, she will do the same in the future.
s0higher is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 08:38 AM   #3420
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Oh well, stupid journalists ... nothing new!

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread