Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 227 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 04:36 PM   #3391
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
And that's what I worry about. She'll probably be fine at this time, next week. But she's not going to have any matches under her belt. Fed Cup is April 19-20. That means she wouldn't have played a match for over a month, since playing last Friday, March 14. I'm an advocate for her being 100% healthy and being rested, but I don't want her to be fully healthy, and then not play anything, and not be match tough. Not playing for over a month is a long layoff, by tennis standards. Only Serena can repeatedly do that successfully, and even she struggles at times.
You're right . But she couldn't have said : "I'll play Charleston because I'm #5 and y'all bitches shall give a WC to me right away " so it's not 100% out of the question to req. a WC here.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 04:43 PM   #3392
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold

I'm 99% sure she will not request a WC in Charleston. More likely Katowice, although it's not played on clay.
george2210 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 05:48 PM   #3393
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
And that's what I worry about. She'll probably be fine at this time, next week. But she's not going to have any matches under her belt. Fed Cup is April 19-20. That means she wouldn't have played a match for over a month, since playing last Friday, March 14. I'm an advocate for her being 100% healthy and being rested, but I don't want her to be fully healthy, and then not play anything, and not be match tough. Not playing for over a month is a long layoff, by tennis standards. Only Serena can repeatedly do that successfully, and even she struggles at times.
Totally agree

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 12:41 AM   #3394
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

ytyfygiuyi
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 12:49 AM   #3395
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

ok, Halep, I wait for your game, ffs
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:39 AM   #3396
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

I can't enjoy the tournament without Simona

please Simona , Comeback very fast .. I need to see you playing tennis

Simna Halep
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 09:12 AM   #3397
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
Sadly, me neither
s0higher is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 10:44 AM   #3398
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
LOL, me too! Though the rubbish TV coverage hasn't helped either.

It's especially annoying though, because looking at the form so far of Venus, Domi & Aga ... Simona should have waltzed through to the semis. Li Na & Serena haven't looked great either, but perhaps their level will pick up in the latter stages. But, if not, Simona would have had a great chance to win this. Oh well, she'll just have to do it in Stuttgart instead.
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 09:16 PM   #3399
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
LOL, me too! Though the rubbish TV coverage hasn't helped either.

It's especially annoying though, because looking at the form so far of Venus, Domi & Aga ... Simona should have waltzed through to the semis. Li Na & Serena haven't looked great either, but perhaps their level will pick up in the latter stages. But, if not, Simona would have had a great chance to win this. Oh well, she'll just have to do it in Stuttgart instead.
I too can't enjoy this tournament, except for watching Serena. Without Simona playing, this tournament just seems to be missing a spark.

And Stuttgart is so far away. And I fear she may wind up being rusty, because she will have gone more than a month without playing a match before Fed Cup. I just wish she'd play SOMETHING after her toenail heals. But she's already back in Romania.
phantomplayer89 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 09:22 PM   #3400
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Any new on how well she recovering from injury
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #3401
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Any new on how well she recovering from injury
Don't worry, she's fine. It was an easy injury.
george2210 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 10:07 PM   #3402
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I too can't enjoy this tournament, except for watching Serena. Without Simona playing, this tournament just seems to be missing a spark.

And Stuttgart is so far away. And I fear she may wind up being rusty, because she will have gone more than a month without playing a match before Fed Cup. I just wish she'd play SOMETHING after her toenail heals. But she's already back in Romania.
Is there a Bucharest 10k event she could enter?

I have faith that the Fed Cup will be Simona's rust-shakener. Thinking of it positively, she has a good opportunity to get a great block of training in, and she will be much fresher for the clay season than the players who have pushed themselves through Miami, Charleston & wherever else. She'll be extra-hungry as well to make up ground lost in the Race to Singapore.
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #3403
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
Don't worry, she's fine. It was an easy injury.
Thanks
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 10:38 PM   #3404
country flag mido1988

Isn't Wim supposed to be with Simona some time in Romania during this long month ? it will be great opportunity to start his real coaching and additions to her game ..
would be very weird if he only joins her in Stuttgart

Simna Halep
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #3405
country flag ILC

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
She has a Range Rover since February.
Do you have some photo? (Halep + Range Rover)
Closed Thread