Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 218 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 04:11 PM   #3256
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
well lets assume she lose that match
Not fair.. Simona had very few attempts unlike others
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #3257
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

u got that from a context Hartson , u`re not playing fair either )
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 08:05 PM   #3258
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

The Casey Dellaqua game started vs Stefanie Voegele and after we will know who`s gonna face Simona in R2.

I can`t find any stream with that match . Do u guys got one ?
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 08:07 PM   #3259
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
The Casey Dellaqua game started vs Stefanie Voegele and after we will know who`s gonna face Simona in R2.

I can`t find any stream with that match . Do u guys got one ?
TV coverage begins tomorrow.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 08:08 PM   #3260
country flag UCLA

oh, thx
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #3261
country flag Wolfyx

Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all

By the way guys, I'm not sure which of you watch the TV Series called "Vikings" on the History Channel (it's not a documentary), specifically if you've seen the actress that plays "Lagertha" ..she's pictured in this guy's avatar: http://www.tennisforum.com/member.php?u=53723

Don't you think she resembles Simona a lot?
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 08:43 PM   #3262
country flag UCLA

yes , i saw the season 1 from that TV series and i`ve like it. And yes she look like a more mature Simona

Still , Simona is cute at her 22 , Kath is a gorgeous woman at 36 .

Name of the actress is Katheryn Winnick she`s a canadian.
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 08:46 PM   #3263
country flag Wolfyx

Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all Wolfyx is a name known to all

Yeah, the actress in real life doesn't look a thing like Simona if you google her, but the way she styles her hair and eyebrows in this series, I find it's quite a close resemblance.
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 08:53 PM   #3264
country flag UCLA

Seems like it`s gonna be Casey`s win after all. Still 2 game left from the 2`nd set but i doubt anything will change.

So , Simona will face Casey again in less than 1 week. Don`t know if i must be happy or worried..
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 08:56 PM   #3265
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Simona gave many chances to Casey, like 15:40 in games, she can play better, so Casey's best game will have no effect and result will be the same
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 09:04 PM   #3266
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

She can't threaten Simona at all

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 09:48 PM   #3267
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
She can't threaten Simona at all
why you are so sure? Casey won even Azarenka Victoria, in 3 sets, but however..
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 10:01 PM   #3268
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
Simona even wasn't that very good in their match afew days ago and still won easily

nothing in her game can bother Simona .. Simona can break her every serve . she is a perfect opponent for simona .. no big serve and weak defense .. maybe i'm wrong but i can't see her annoy Simona at all except if simona was a disaster on the court

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 10:05 PM   #3269
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
Simona could lose against Casey, only if she makes ton of errors. Casey game, suits perfectly for Simona style.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 11:09 PM   #3270
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Simona could lose against Casey, only if she makes ton of errors. Casey game, suits perfectly for Simona style.

And usually, it's Casey that will spray the errors. If Casey doesn't win the point after 2 or 3 strokes, the chances of her making an error go up significantly. And if Simona can't end the point herself, she'll be more than happy to keep rallying until Casey misses.
phantomplayer89 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread