Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #301
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #302
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

The first match will be against Kirilenko, can hardly wait
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #303
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Where do you see the schedule?
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #304
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

this is the schedule from a live score site

Last edited by mido1988 : Oct 28th, 2013 at 03:10 PM.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #305
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

I don't think the schedule is released yet but on flashscore.com I saw that her first match will be against Kiri.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #306
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Im interested to see at what hour her match starts because i can watch only the first two matches of the day...hopefully it will be either the first or the second match tomorrow
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #307
country flag Evan86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaco View Post
Im interested to see at what hour her match starts because i can watch only the first two matches of the day...hopefully it will be either the first or the second match tomorrow
Some bad news for you:

17:00 Pironkova - Ivanovic
19:00 Kirilenko - Cornet
21:00 Halep - Pavlyuchenkova

Seems like the people from flashscore.com pulled the order of the matches out of their asses.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #308
country flag mido1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
Some bad news for you:

17:00 Pironkova - Ivanovic
19:00 Kirilenko - Cornet
21:00 Halep - Pavlyuchenkova

Seems like the people from flashscore.com pulled the order of the matches out of their asses.
i will delete the picture
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #309
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaco View Post
Do you have to be on bed at 9?
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #310
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
score.com pulled the order of the matches out of their asses.
No, they didn't set the order yet. That happens often on flashscore, it takes some time until they set the hours of play.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #311
country flag Evan86

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
No, they didn't set the order yet. That happens often on flashscore, it takes some time until they set the hours of play.
I'm not talking about the hours, they got the days wrong Simona's first match is agains Pavs, not against Kiri as they show on their site. And Stosur's first match is on Wednesday.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #312
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not talking about the hours, they got the days wrong Simona's first match is agains Pavs, not against Kiri as they show on their site. And Stosur's first match is on Wednesday.
Yep, because they didn't update it. They have the group list, but probably didn't have the schedule of play. It took some hours until the organizers added the schedule of play. They are late, but it will updated sooner or later. Happened the same thing with Istanbul, they just added the matches, but with random order.

PART-TIME POSTER
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #313
country flag Evan86

That is just stupid to me, why post the matches on their site if they didn't even know the days in which the matches would be played? It would've made much more sense to just wait until the schedule was announced.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #314
country flag NeKo

Don't know, but they always do that. Now it's updated.

PART-TIME POSTER
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #315
country flag Iaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Do you have to be on bed at 9?
Unfortunately not...i have to be at work at 9.30
Closed Thread