Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #16
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Simona obviously had an injury in Beijing, in the area between her neck and her shoulder. So I don't understand why some of you are thinking that she withdraw from Linz because she was depressed or some other shit like that. Linz is a small tournament, no point in playing there while not being at 100% physically. Her last goal for this year should be winning the TOC, that's it.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #17
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

She even said on Facebook that, although disappointed with Beijing, she was happy with the way she was playing. I think she had an injury in Beijing which might have occurred in Tokyo against Venus because of the abrubt way she fell apart in that match. She's not the type that will use injury as an excuse so we will probably never get the full scoop. Anyway, she is definitely not depressed. I think she has everything in perspective and is thankful about how far she has come the last few months.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #18
country flag mamaliga

mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice

Good news that its only her shoulder and not a mental rest.
She looked dejected to me when she started the Ula game, knowing she has Serena in R3 (no smiles and a pissed off expression face), but lets hope it was just my imagination. Haide Simona, more wins and more good tennis!
I deliberately didnt wish her "better rankings". It just adds unneeded pressure on her. In my opinion, the ranking thoughts are the reason for her last loses, but maybe its just all in my head.
The way her serve fell apart is strange because it didnt happen all summer, so I believe it was a mental reason (losing patience, stress, etc..).
Anyway, I am here to support Simona, not to search her soul, so again, Haide Simona

Last edited by mamaliga : Oct 5th, 2013 at 04:55 PM.
mamaliga is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #19
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all JohnMcP is a name known to all

It's true that the amount she has played over the summer would cause mental fatigue for most any player. But it should be something that a little rest will take care of.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #20
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Jackpot For Simona

Simona can hit the JACKPOT in Sofia 1.000.000 Euros (€) if she wins the trophy [more than any Grand Slam / World Tour Championships FINAL ! + about 200.000 € prize money if she's undefeated.

http://sofia-tennis.bg/en/history

"... prize money and a chance to earn a €1-million bonus for qualified players who won three or more international tournaments"

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Oct 7th, 2013 at 04:55 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #21
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

*subs*
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #22
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Peasant or homeless, engineer or doctor, Romanian or foreign, everyone including you (... one of the best fans of it) is free to express his own opinion.. whether you like it or not.
However, from what I saw it looks like you don't have any problem to figure view, considering that in a few days, you've expressed it about a hundred times.
Ai inteles mamaliga?
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #23
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Saw Simona today in Bucharest in traffic

I wanted to say hi from my car but she just disappeared in a second on the tram lines (the real tram lines). Think she was headed to her practice session as I saw her very close to the National Tennis Center.
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #24
country flag HalepFan

HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice

what is the tournament format at Sofia? What are Simona's chances compared to rest of the field at the tournament?? Any chances of Sloane also playing in this tournament??
HalepFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #25

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalepFan View Post
what is the tournament format at Sofia? What are Simona's chances compared to rest of the field at the tournament?? Any chances of Sloane also playing in this tournament??
Hmm... Sloane can qualify for Sofia only if she wins Linz this week.

The field for Sofia so far consists of: Pironkova & Ivanovic (both have received WC) and 6 International level winners (Halep, Cornet, Safarova, Hantuchova, Rybarikova & Jovanovski).

She had great results against Safarova & Hantuchova this summer, she can certainly take Pironkova down, but Cornet, Rybarikova & Jovanovski can be very dangerous (especially given the form Simona showed in her last 2 tournaments). But I hope she will be injury free by then and ready to win the title
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #26
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Saw Simona today in Bucharest in traffic

I wanted to say hi from my car but she just disappeared in a second on the tram lines (the real tram lines). Think she was headed to her practice session as I saw her very close to the National Tennis Center.
Lucky bastard
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #27
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Hmm... Sloane can qualify for Sofia only if she wins Linz this week.

The field for Sofia so far consists of: Pironkova & Ivanovic (both have received WC) and 6 International level winners (Halep, Cornet, Safarova, Hantuchova, Rybarikova & Jovanovski).

She had great results against Safarova & Hantuchova this summer, she can certainly take Pironkova down, but Cornet, Rybarikova & Jovanovski can be very dangerous (especially given the form Simona showed in her last 2 tournaments). But I hope she will be injury free by then and ready to win the title
Jovanovski is her Punchbag . Cornet and Ivanovic are the most dangerous.
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
Lucky bastard
Hmmm... Lucky Simona... I forgot to mention she was driving a beautiful black A6
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #29
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Moscow's entry list is collapsing as usual. She can make some good points there should she decide to show up.

Jovanovski is out now as Vesnina will play in Sofia instead of Fed Cup Final. Cornet looks done for this year and is useless on Indoor Hard, anyway.
I actually fancy her chances against most players as they will allow her to play her counter punching style of play, coming from a solid defense and attack whenever possible. I really hope she will be fit for this event - let's not fool ourselves, it's the most important one she has played in her senior career.
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #30
country flag HalepFan

HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice

Halep's playing in Moscow, i guess. http://www.kremlincup.ru/db/players/...id=19&country=
The field is not much strong. She could get some decent wins here if she is injury-free.
If she makes a deep run here,it would be good for her confidence.
HalepFan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread