Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:01 PM   #271
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Simona would beat both of them comfortably right now.

She will be in Singapore next year if she stays healthy. Fingers crossed for that.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:08 PM   #272
country flag Rosimo

Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post

She will be in Singapore next year if she stays healthy. Fingers crossed for that.
One year is such a long time in Tennis life. There will be few cycles of life in one full year of tennis. At present Simona couldnt look better but one year from now, who knows?.. lets hope for the best
Rosimo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:46 PM   #273
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post

Watching the match i was thinking the same thing...god damn USO rain
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 03:46 PM   #274
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post

Sorry everyone!

Should stop reading this thread when there's a match going on.
I thought you were just hallucinating great shots -- which is what I've started doing since following Simona!
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 06:40 PM   #275
country flag Rosimo

Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
I thought you were just hallucinating great shots -- which is what I've started doing since following Simona!
thats very normal
Rosimo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:06 PM   #276
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosimo View Post
thats very normal
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #277
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Literally cannot wait for Sofia to begin

Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #278
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

the two possible groups for Sofia:

Group 1: Halep (1), Stosur (4), Vesnina (5), Cornet (7)
Group 2: Ivanovic (2), Kirilenko (3), Pavlyuchenkova (6), Pironkova (8)

or

Group 1: Halep (1), Kirilenko (3), Vesnina (5), Pironkova (8)
Group 2: Ivanovic (2), Stosur (4), Pavlyuchenkova (6), Cornet (7)

I really hope for the second version
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #279
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Chain View Post
I'm really happy she's had such a great season. I couldn't follow half of the season sadly, what do you think was the trigger in Simona's case?
She had a new coach and the SF run in Rome was the confidence booster that she needed to be able to show consistency.

Regarding Sofia, I really hope Wozniacki changes her mind and plays there, I would love to see Simona giving her another beating
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #280
country flag Raddu

Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice Raddu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
the two possible groups for Sofia:

Group 1: Halep (1), Stosur (4), Vesnina (5), Cornet (7)
Group 2: Ivanovic (2), Kirilenko (3), Pavlyuchenkova (6), Pironkova (8)

or

Group 1: Halep (1), Kirilenko (3), Vesnina (5), Pironkova (8)
Group 2: Ivanovic (2), Stosur (4), Pavlyuchenkova (6), Cornet (7)

I really hope for the second version
I wish the second version , a Simona - Stosur semifinal and an Simona - Ana final
and Simona to end the year with six titles. Wow , that would be amazing
Raddu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #281
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

I’m a big fan of simona from egypt . I like her tennis , attitude and character
.. her way of playing is very interesting and not boring
I’m newbie here and unfortunately my english language is not very good to write Regularly
but i realy enjoy reading your posts here
wish simona win sofia and enter the top 10 very soon
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #282
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
I’m newbie here and unfortunately my english language is not very good to write Regularly
If you wrote that without any help from any online translator , I can tell you your English is better than the English of over 50% (give or take) of the TF users.

So a big Welcome to you and maybe you will participate with more posts on this forum

P.S : Is the thing with the bonus of 1.000.000 $ still valid in 2013 for Sofia ? Does anybody know for sure if yes or no ? http://sofia-tennis.bg/en/history

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #283
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
Don't worry, tennis is an universal language . And your writing is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
P.S : Is the thing with the bonus of 1.000.000 $ still valid in 2013 for Sofia ? Does anybody know for sure if yes or no ? http://sofia-tennis.bg/en/history
That bonus was on when the sponsor was Commonwealth Bank.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #284
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Nightcrawl3r

NeKo

thank you guys for the warm welcoming ..
in fact i may be able to express my self in english little bit using the common and famous words
.. but i have some difficulty in understanding some words and terms but whatever google translate is existed ..
in any case hope the good to you guys and hope brilliant simona keep on trophies and championships
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #285
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Don't worry, tennis is an universal language . And your writing is great!

That bonus was on when the sponsor was Commonwealth Bank.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Sony Ericsson also offered it in 2009

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread