Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 187 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:36 AM   #2791
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

The match will start 1 hour earlier than usual because of the time change in US

so it will start at 6 PM ( GMT )

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:42 AM   #2792
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

This sub-forum is crazy, the pages go mad and it's not the first time, wtf!

After the previous game, I'm waiting this encounter as well as you guys !
We really need a Simona-Eugenie 4th round! (even if will be vey hard)
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 10:24 AM   #2793
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

I hope Virginia Ruzici gives Simona all the insights on Lucie Safarova. If I'm not mistaken 5 years ago she was her manager
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 11:44 AM   #2794
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
I hope Virginia Ruzici gives Simona all the insights on Lucie Safarova. If I'm not mistaken 5 years ago she was her manager
I think Simona already has a good feel for Lucie's game. She did beat her 3 sets in Nurenburg last year. That was on clay, but IW plays as slow as a clay court so the conditions should be quite similar.
phantomplayer89 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 05:51 PM   #2795
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Good luck Simo, keep calm and go further
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 07:30 PM   #2796
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Note to some of Halep most hardcore fans : take a chill pill and stop being so damn paranoid that you attack posters who genuinely like Simona (like I do).
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #2797
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Note to some of Halep most hardcore fans : take a chill pill and stop being so damn paranoid that you attack posters who genuinely like Simona (like I do).
I ask you apologize for this.
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:14 PM   #2798
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

This end of the match calls for a ..........

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:15 PM   #2799
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Phew, that was close. Good job Simona
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:16 PM   #2800
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Oh Simo, why you had to put me through this...
SO happy she won it. She must realise now, that she can win matches even when she is far from best against decent opponents.
Everything was nice and smootly until those 2 break points missed at 4-3 in the 2nd.
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:16 PM   #2801
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

My praise was listen. Thanks god!! Incredible match made by both, i'm so happy that i see Halep passing through an BBB in good shape. I'm a little worried because her serve was off a lot today.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #2802
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

The only thing I want to remember after today match is that Simona won.
How she did it ...
s0higher is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #2803
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Needs to step it up for the next match.
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:32 PM   #2804
country flag HalepFan

HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice

This match was way too close for my comfort... There's no doubt her serve went off in the 3rd as she was tired... If Simona is finding conditions too hot in IW after playing in AO heat, it must be REALLY HOT in california...
Whoever her next opponent may be I trust her to come victor after today's performance...
Keep going Simona... This title is yours...
HalepFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:38 PM   #2805
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
See you next time ,, when Simona in troubles

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread