Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 180 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #2686
country flag pandacris

pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Funny the way each one comes with his own criteria, depending on the player he likes
pandacris is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 07:08 PM   #2687
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandacris View Post
Funny the way each one comes with his own criteria, depending on the player he likes
This.

What can "player of the month" possibly mean if not the player with the best results in that month? That's why Li Na won it in January, because she had the best results. If results are not the criteria, let's give it to Vinci in March if she manages to win a match

Venus is a true example and I have nothing but respect for her, but that doesn't mean that I have to agree that she was the most deserving of this award. And enough about this.

Simona's match will probably start at 23:00 UK time, I can hardly wait, I became addicted of her beautiful tennis
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #2688
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Enough of the Venus stuff, it's Simona Day!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 07:43 PM   #2689
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

I hope there won't be the freaking longest matches on Stadium 3 like it happened yesterday on Stadium 1 (and I couldn't see Cadantu's match)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 08:20 PM   #2690
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
I hope there won't be the freaking longest matches on Stadium 3 like it happened yesterday on Stadium 1 (and I couldn't see Cadantu's match)

It was a good thing that you couldn't see it
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 08:20 PM   #2691
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandacris View Post
Of course. You can grant "Pandacris Player of the Month" whoever you like, it's not necessary to give it to the best one. Halep is my favourite, i never liked venus as i like her, but I was so impressed by Venus that I would have given her my prize. Since the award is not named "WTA Best Player of the Month", WTA has any right to use any criteria in granting its award. That was my point
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 08:42 PM   #2692
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

The first match was fast .. hopefully the second will be

I can't wait

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 08:56 PM   #2693
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
The first match was fast .. hopefully the second will be

I can't wait
1st 2 encounters between the 2 guys ended in 3 sets.
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 09:00 PM   #2694
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know what is going on with Tennis TV? Their schedule says Simona is up now, although the order of play says there is a men's match before her match. On top of that, it looks like they are having the same technical difficulties that forced them to drop the Hingis/Lisicki doubles match last night. I just hope they get everyone cleared up before Simona comes onto the court.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 09:31 PM   #2695
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartolomeu View Post
1st 2 encounters between the 2 guys ended in 3 sets.
yeah , it's sounds a very close match

Simna Halep
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 09:53 PM   #2696
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Simona!
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #2697
country flag Evan86

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
Does anyone know what is going on with Tennis TV? Their schedule says Simona is up now, although the order of play says there is a men's match before her match. On top of that, it looks like they are having the same technical difficulties that forced them to drop the Hingis/Lisicki doubles match last night. I just hope they get everyone cleared up before Simona comes onto the court.
Simona will play after the Gonzalez - Mannarino match.
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 10:43 PM   #2698
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Yes you are right. On the WTA schedule there are missing ATP matches on the court so you can have the feeling that Simona`s match can start any minute. It might take another hour till the match begins
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 10:43 PM   #2699
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
Simona will play after the Gonzalez - Mannarino match.
Oh lord, why! They have just started the 3rd set now
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 10:53 PM   #2700
country flag mido1988

Most of the matches today ended in straight sets .

Wish this continues ( and Simona wins of course )

Simna Halep
Closed Thread