Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #256
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosimo View Post
To be ranked 11, Simona just needs to be in the final in Sofia.
She can lose the final and still be ranked 11.
She can afford losing one game in the round robin (win 2 of 3) if she wins the SF.
Sorry but you're wrong .

I also posted on the previous pages. Sofia Final (with 3 RR wins) or Sofia Title (even with 1 RR win) and she'll be 11th .

Her 16th Tournament is Tokyo (125 points) and Sofia points : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_WT...t_of_Champions

Anyway , let's not rush and take it step by step like Simona does. 14th place is a lot anyway and she has a lot of potential to climb even higher.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #257
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Simona is seeded #1 in Sofia after Vinci's withdrawl.

The future of the WTA
SLOANE STEPHENS MADISON KEYS MONICA PUIG ELINA SVITOLINA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:01 AM   #258
country flag Rosimo

Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Sorry but you're wrong .

I also posted on the previous pages. Sofia Final (with 3 RR wins) or Sofia Title (even with 1 RR win) and she'll be 11th .

Her 16th Tournament is Tokyo (125 points) and Sofia points : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_WT...t_of_Champions

Anyway , let's not rush and take it step by step like Simona does. 14th place is a lot anyway and she has a lot of potential to climb even higher.

Its hard to get to the SF with only one win. Except of that I think I am correct but as you said, who cares who is right and wrong. We just enjoy her big achievements.
Rosimo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:05 AM   #259
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

lovely avy, Rosimo.
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:29 AM   #260
country flag Rosimo

Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Simona View Post
lovely avy, Rosimo.
thanks
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 07:12 PM   #261
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Looking goooood!

Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 07:12 PM   #262
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Simona View Post
I would say it's even with Vika's BH if not a little better.
Vika's Deep, reliable, but she is not a shot-maker
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:20 AM   #263
country flag Rosimo

Whats the distance from Constanza to Sofia?
Family, friends, fans, please invade Sofia and make her feel like home. Simo deserves it
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 11:37 AM   #264
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

I think 4 or 5 hours by car...i think a Romanian army will invade Sofia for the event...so sad i don't have some days off work that week...i would surely go and support her
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 11:50 AM   #265
country flag Rosimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaco View Post
I think 4 or 5 hours by car...i think a Romanian army will invade Sofia for the event...so sad i don't have some days off work that week...i would surely go and support her
she deserves it so much.

Simona armata invadeaza Sofia
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 02:31 PM   #266
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaco View Post
I kinda doubt that but let's hope you're right

P.S : Interesting fact regarding Sofia :

Wozniacki can compete at this event only if she won't play a single match at Istanbul, where she is the first alternate, but if she won't be used she can still play at this event because she is the highest ranked of all other qualified players and has also won 1 international tournament this season at the BGL Luxembourg Open in Luxembourg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_WT...t_of_Champions

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 02:36 PM   #267
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really happy she's had such a great season. I couldn't follow half of the season sadly, what do you think was the trigger in Simona's case?

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 03:08 PM   #268
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Good point! Now finally break please.
Wrong thread?
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM   #269
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Good point! Now finally break please.
I know Simona represents the present of tennis, but she is not really playing all the time.
“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 03:20 PM   #270
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry everyone!

Should stop reading this thread when there's a match going on.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread