Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #241
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Anyway, I'm extremely happy for Simona and it's funny to see that many ppl only NOW realise how good she can be.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #242
country flag Rosimo

Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the info about Romanian rankings.

Btw in case you missed my post on another thread,
Chris Bradnam the Eurosport Tennis expert called Simona's BH "the best in the world"!
I heard it with my own ears during the match

Last edited by Rosimo : Oct 20th, 2013 at 03:20 PM.
Rosimo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #243
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, arguing with these haters is simply pointless. I'm sure Simona will prove them all wrong if she stay healthy next year.

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #244
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosimo View Post

Chris Bradnam the Eurosport Tennis expert called Simona's BH "the best in the world"!
I heard that too. Both him and Jo Durie were very flattering about Simona's performance (shots, fitness, intelligence, attitude).
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #245
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

He also said she will be loved for her humbleness and innocence.

What a sick place TF is.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #246
country flag Setsuna.

I would say it's even with Vika's BH if not a little better.

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #247
country flag Rosimo

Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light

Will Caro play in Sofia now that she won her first title of the year?
She is also an ALT in Istanbul.
---------------------------------------
I got the answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Her dad says she isnt playing Sofia. Doesnt make sense. Its easy points for those eligible.
There are players blowing off a Fed Cup final for Sofia
she is just afraid of Simona

Last edited by Rosimo : Oct 20th, 2013 at 03:53 PM.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #248
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In case you're talking about the comment Bradnam made during the match he was specifically referring to Simona's DTL BH iirc. Now, as much as I like Simona, I wouldn't call her BH the best in the world yet. She certainly up there though and she even has room for improvement I think.

On another note, GM is one huge pile of mess right now.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #249
country flag Rosimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
In case you're talking about the comment Bradnam made during the match he was specifically referring to Simona's DTL BH iirc. Now, as much as I like Simona, I wouldn't call her BH the best in the world yet. She certainly up there though and she even has room for improvement I think.

On another note, GM is one huge pile of mess right now.
Just a quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #250
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Simona've done a superb match congrats and good luck in Sofia.
I hope next year to be as serious and modest, just like before. Her fans should follow suit in terms of respect for opponent, regardless of the names and rankings. I remember last year, when it doesn't play almost anything, and was mocked all the time. Except for 2-3 fans, there's no one to say something. Now, one .. two people do the same thing with Simona opponents. I understand the enthusiasm of the fans, and I'm glad to see that there are more, but some crossing the line. You just do not like when Simona is not respected... but you do the same shit with former or future opponents ?
What's in your head bro?.. fuss? When Simona lose, they disappear immediately, when she wins, they are unstoppable. Dozens and dozens of posts in one day, and all in a very pride tone. If you have 10 years.. I can understand.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #251
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Outstanding !! I even don't know where was she playing better: here or in New Haven -)
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #252
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Outstanding !! I even don't know where was she playing better: here or in New Haven -)
in Moscow
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #253
country flag Rosimo

Full match. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNdzm_8Qzs8

Last edited by Rosimo : Oct 20th, 2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #254
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

It was a nice decision to withdraw from Linz. Simona said she had 10 day's rest after Asia where she had an injury.
In Moscow she was so fresh and hungry -) I've noticed it already in the match against Magda despite this was so short -)

Last edited by Hartson : Oct 20th, 2013 at 08:17 PM.
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #255
country flag Rosimo

To be ranked 11, Simona just needs to be in the final in Sofia.
She can lose the final and still be ranked 11.
She can afford losing one game in the round robin (win 2 of 3) if she wins the SF.

Last edited by Rosimo : Oct 20th, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
Closed Thread