Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 168 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 09:27 PM   #2506
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Romania play Fed Cup the weekend before Stuttgart.
Oh, I forgot about that. I agree with you then
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 09:32 PM   #2507
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Dolce Sport 2 will have it, beginning on thursday... not very good news for most.
http://www.dolce-sport.ro/fotbal/fot...-martie-30601/

Yea , it`s an issue , i don`t have Dolce Sport 2, but that isn`t the big problem after all. The major problem is i can`t find Dolce sport 2 on stream nowhere. I mean a working Dolce 2 sport stream . Only Dolce sport 1 or HD or whatever .

Well , seems that i will hear the spanish speaking tennis again. Probably i will find an English Radio sport station or whatever and mute the game on stream, it had a good video stream quality when i watched the Atp dubai final between Federer and Berdych , too bad that i can`t understand the language ( and God , they speak so fast )

P.S. I only hope that BT Sport Channel stream works at that hour ( Thanks for who posted it before ,i highly appreciate )
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 10:00 PM   #2508
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Don't worry... tennistv.com will surely provide streams for the main courts of Indian Wells (they advertise up to 52 live matches). which means you'll also get them on drakulastream or whatever! i'm also sure a working stream from dolce sport 2 will be available when/if they show one of the romanian girls.

Last edited by Not A Fan : Mar 2nd, 2014 at 10:06 PM.
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 01:22 AM   #2509
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, don't worry guys. Drakulastream.eu nearly always has you covered for an English-language stream if you can't get a Romanian one.

The WTA draw for IW is taking place Monday at 3pm California time (8 hours behind GMT).
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 06:56 AM   #2510
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
I disagree, I think not playing Charleston is a mistake. After Charleston she would have 2 weeks to rest before Stuttgart, as there are only some MM tournaments in that time frame. If she doesn't play in Charleston, she will have 3 weeks off because I don't see her in the MD of any other tournament after that and I doubt she will play in Malaysia.
Depending on how Simona`s run in the IW/Miami tournaments she might play Family Circle Cup or Monterrey. Personally I hope for a big run in IW or Miami, than skip the others until Fed Cup
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 02:00 PM   #2511
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Boooooooo Dolce Sport!

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 02:26 PM   #2512
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
on drakulastream
Esti in Romania si iti merge drakulastream (stream-urile adica, nu site-ul) ? Pe toti pe care i-am intrebat si au net de la RDS, nu le merge .

Pt cei carora nu le merge, daca vreti, postati pe pagina lor de fB ca sa incerce sa rezolve problema : https://www.facebook.com/StreamHunter.eu.

http://www.sportcategory.com/ e bun , dar mai bun e(ra) drakulastream.

@ UCLA : Chiar vrei sa-i auzi pe-aia de la Dolce ?

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 02:44 PM   #2513
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

@Nightcrawl3r : Vreau sa vad meciul , nu ma intereseaza unde , doar sa comenteze intr`o limba care o inteleg si eu , engleza preferabil .
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 03:42 PM   #2514

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Vote for Simona for the Fed Cup Heart Award (if you want) : http://www.fedcup.com/en/misc/heart-award.aspx

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:05 PM   #2515
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Esti in Romania si iti merge drakulastream (stream-urile adica, nu site-ul) ? Pe toti pe care i-am intrebat si au net de la RDS, nu le merge .

Pt cei carora nu le merge, daca vreti, postati pe pagina lor de fB ca sa incerce sa rezolve problema : https://www.facebook.com/StreamHunter.eu.

http://www.sportcategory.com/ e bun , dar mai bun e(ra) drakulastream.

@ UCLA : Chiar vrei sa-i auzi pe-aia de la Dolce ?

works for me!!! ce-i drept am net de la dolce, deci pot sa vad online programele lor si cablu tv de la digi... sunt blindat ))))

if drakulastream is down there are plenty of others oleoletv.bz, stopstream.tv, gofirstrow.eu, hahasport.com, wiziwig.tv... just to name a few
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:16 PM   #2516
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

from twitter Halep plays winner of Nara/qualifier.
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:17 PM   #2517
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
from twitter Halep plays winner of Nara/qualifier.
Hmmm, tough opener...
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:30 PM   #2518
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

What about the other rounds ?

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:32 PM   #2519

Potential qf against azarenka.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:49 PM   #2520
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Pfff Nara is though ...

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread