Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 162 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 21st, 2014, 02:24 PM   #2416
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

With the points up to Miami removed:

#1 Williams 11660
#2 Li 6545
#3 Azarenka 5431
#4 Radwanska 5115
#5 Halep 4305
#6 Kvitova 4035
#7 Kerber 3960
#8 Jankovic 3925
#9 Errani 3515
#10 Sharapova 3506
#11 Ivanovic 2935
#12 Cibulkova 2836
#13 Lisicki 2645
#14 Vinci 2610
#15 Suarez Navarro 2425
#16 Wozniacki 2405
#17 Stosur 2355
#18 Bouchard 2277
#19 Stephens 2270
#20 Pennetta 2205

Last edited by ozza : Feb 21st, 2014 at 03:47 PM.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2014, 07:24 PM   #2417
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Looks like new video, is she gives any information? I noticed word "america" there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaTY6Q3hS3A
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 08:49 PM   #2418
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
Looks like new video, is she gives any information? I noticed word "america" there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaTY6Q3hS3A
Nothing special if I may say!
She speaks aboud Doha (that was a very good tournament for her, as we all know ) she's also advertising for a club (Pescariu's club, which I think is a tennis one, but I don't know for sure ) and the word America it's mentioned because after 10 days of recovery in Bucharest (for that inflammation of Achile's tendon) she will fly to USA for Indian Wells and Miami where she will definitely play!
And that's all!

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 09:20 PM   #2419
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
With the points up to Miami removed:

#1 Williams 11660
#2 Li 6545
#3 Azarenka 5431
#4 Radwanska 5115
#5 Halep 4305
Interestingly, since she has effectively no points to defend in the upcoming mandatory events (IW, Miami, Madrid, RG) Simona's in a very good position to leapfrog both Aga and Vika and reach #3.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 11:56 PM   #2420
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
Interestingly, since she has effectively no points to defend in the upcoming mandatory events (IW, Miami, Madrid, RG) Simona's in a very good position to leapfrog both Aga and Vika and reach #3.
Whooah! Whilst I don't disagree that a fit and healthy Simona could do that, let's not jump the gun. There's no telling how it will all shake out in IW & Miami first. One baby step at a time.
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 12:52 AM   #2421
country flag Laur0707

Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
After Rome 2013 she reached 7 semifinals and every time she won the title.
Fun fact: Number of WTA singles titles since June 2013:
1. Simona Halep 7
2. Serena Williams 5
3/ Samantha Stosur 2.
Laur0707 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 02:50 AM   #2422
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not so fast. Halep may not train for 10 days in a row. She could be rusty @ Indian Wells and lose in 1st round like in Paris.
Let's stay cool and poise. The less noise, the better. Let Halep's racquet do the big talk, while we stick to the small talk.
Let's not get too crazy about the Ranking.
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 04:17 AM   #2423
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After Rome 2013 she reached 7 semifinals and every time she won the title.
Not Cincinnati

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 05:49 AM   #2424
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Not Cincinnati
In Cincinatti she was stopped by SW in QF.
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 06:08 AM   #2425
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In Cincinatti she was stopped by SW in QF.
Oh, you're right
Sorry I thought it was SF

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 08:07 AM   #2426
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Moaaaa, you spread us a trap Kidding
It's not so simple, as others said, she could became a little rusty in this 10 days of recovery, and at least in IW she could make a little bad surprise, and anyway she has a bad habit in starting very slow a tournament even when she's healthy, so ...
But if you would be right, I think nobody will be upset around here

Simona Halep!
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 08:27 AM   #2427
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laur0707 View Post
Fun fact: Number of WTA singles titles since June 2013:
1. Simona Halep 7
2. Serena Williams 5
3/ Samantha Stosur 2.
Li Na also has 2 and Serena has 6.

It is a still a good fact though ... in the last 7 months of tennis (almost 3/4 of a season), only 4 players have won more than one title. Wow.

Another fun fact ...
Simona won 3 MMs before winning her first P470 title.
Simona won 2 P470s before winning her first P5 title.
Will she continue the sequence and make her next Premier title a Premier Mandatory? Dun dun der ...
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 12:42 PM   #2428
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
Not so fast. Halep may not train for 10 days in a row. She could be rusty @ Indian Wells and lose in 1st round like in Paris.
Let's stay cool and poise. The less noise, the better. Let Halep's racquet do the big talk, while we stick to the small talk.
Let's not get too crazy about the Ranking.

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 01:19 PM   #2429
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Moaaaa, you spread us a trap Kidding
I only said she's in a good position to do that. Vika defends 1230 points in the next 4 mandatory events, Aga 1170, Simona 140. What actually happens in the next few months is anyone's guess.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 01:26 PM   #2430
country flag CristianB8

Quote:
I only said she's in a good position to do that. Vika defends 1230 points in the next 4 mandatory events, Aga 1170, Simona 140. What actually happens in the next few months is anyone's guess.
Absolutely correct

Simona Halep!
Closed Thread