Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 161 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #2401
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

After Rome 2013 she reached 7 semifinals and every time she won the title.
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #2402
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
After Rome 2013 she reached 7 semifinals and every time she won the title.
That proves early rounds are the most dangerous for Simona -)
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #2403
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
That proves early rounds are the most dangerous for Simona -)
Yeah, it looks like the first rounds are the toughest for Simona. She finds it hard to adapt, but after she is breaking in. In the 7 tournaments she won, I can think of many 1st rounds she was about to lose, even in Doha, Kanepi was serving for the match, even reaching the R4 last year at US Open, she was about to lose to Watson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #2404
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

love your signature Neko
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:54 PM   #2405
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

So simona career will be titles and 1R losses

I think with confidence she had after Doha and with being healthy and in form , the start of the tournaments won't be that tough for her

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:56 PM   #2406
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post

I think with confidence she had after Doha and with being healthy and in form , the start of the tournaments won't be that tough for her
I don't mind as long that 1 Round lost at Nuremberg is followed by RG title
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #2407
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

) God hear u grs
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 05:05 PM   #2408
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Who minds that ?

but may be she have good runs in Madrid,Roma and doesn't participate in Nuremberg
3 consecutive tournaments before RG may exhaust her

Simna Halep

Last edited by mido1988 : Feb 20th, 2014 at 05:12 PM.
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #2409
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Seven seems to be the lucky number this month Funny thing, Seven was my favorite movie growing up
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #2410
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL, defending her Nurnberg points by winning 7 times as many points at RG! There's that number 7 again
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 02:05 AM   #2411
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
I'd take that.
codrutc is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 10:18 AM   #2412
country flag Laur0707

Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice Laur0707 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
Seven seems to be the lucky number this month Funny thing, Seven was my favorite movie growing up
Funny thing, I am born on 7th day of the 7th month of the year . Me and Simona are destined for each other. That is she is destined to be a great tennis star and I am destined to be one of her biggest fans
Laur0707 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 11:54 AM   #2413
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

yeah, I have 7th bithday too (Feb though)
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 11:59 AM   #2414
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Won't Simona's home tournament in Bucharest start on 7/7 too? Spooky ...
Old Feb 21st, 2014, 12:14 PM   #2415
country flag UCLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Won't Simona's home tournament in Bucharest start on 7/7 too? Spooky ...
yeap.

7th - 13th WTA Tour Bucharest Open, Bucharest, Romania.
Closed Thread