Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 160 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 12:09 PM   #2386
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

I think, if it's possible to not bring Simona's name in another match threads because is getting annoying for other fans ,even if it's slightly related with her rank position
And here, would be better to speak about her, not about Serena,Aga,Jankovic etc etc
My opinion, don't shoot

Simona Halep!

Last edited by CristianB8 : Feb 20th, 2014 at 01:43 PM.
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 12:14 PM   #2387
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
I think, if it's possible to not bring Simona's name in another match threads because is getting annowing for other fans ,even if it's slightly related with her rank position
And here, would be better to speak about her, not about Serena,Aga,Jankovic etc etc
My opinion, don't shoot
agree . it is annoying even for me . let's not behave all like SiSISimona .
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #2388
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
agree . it is annoying even for me . let's not behave all like SiSISimona .
Even if we feel pissed with so many threads about Simona, you realize how they are those who just are not fans of Simona .. Si Si, no more stressing.. is much more.. Chillax .. Btw, any news about Simona's injury, it's serious ?
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 02:31 PM   #2389
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

^ Nothing serious, it`s just a inflammation. She is supposed to take a 10 days break from any sport activity that requires that leg and then she`s good to go. "Lucky" this injury came on this break before IW
s0higher is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #2390
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
^ Nothing serious, it`s just a inflammation. She is supposed to take a 10 days break from any sport activity that requires that leg and then she`s good to go. "Lucky" this injury came on this break before IW
Well it's nothing serious, but anyway it's a shame you can not train.
What worries me a bit, are her entries in the first two rounds.

I do not know if it's lack of focus or anything, but I still remember last year how hard it was to pass .. Watson, Gorgotsova, Hsieh .. etc, this year, trouble, Keys, Babos, Mladenovic, and Kaya (thanks Kaia ). I hope to solve this problem because it can cost you a title, and many points.
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #2391
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
Well it's nothing serious, but anyway it's a shame you can not train.
What worries me a bit, are her entries in the first two rounds.

I do not know if it's lack of focus or anything, but I still remember last year how hard it was to pass .. Watson, Gorgotsova, Hsieh .. etc, this year, trouble, Keys, Babos, Mladenovic, and Kaya (thanks Kaia ). I hope to solve this problem because it can cost you a title, and many points.
+1 I'm more afraid of her lower start of the tournaments then throughout.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 03:36 PM   #2392
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Simona seems to thrive on confidence. Once she does get through the first round she becomes very difficult to beat.

I think there will be more ups and downs this year because she is targetting bigger tournaments. However, we need to keep faith in her. She's doing very well.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:00 PM   #2393
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing

Stats Corner: WTA Finals Win Streaks

Simona Halep has joined a club of 12 players who have won at least seven straight WTA finals since 1990. Who has the longest streak?

Published February 20, 2014 12:11
Stats Corner: WTA Finals Win Streaks
Simona Halep

After losing her first three WTA finals between 2010 and 2012, Simona Halep has been perfect in them, winning Nürnberg, 's-Hertogenbosch, Budapest, New Haven, Moscow and Sofia in 2013 and Doha in 2014. Who else in recent memory has had similar or greater runs of success in WTA finals? Here are all the players who have won at least seven straight since 1990:

15 Straight WTA Finals Won
Steffi Graf: '95 Paris-'96 US Open

12 Straight WTA Finals Won
Anna Smashnova: '99 Tashkent-'06 Budapest

11 Straight WTA Finals Won
Kim Clijsters: '04 Paris-'05 Hasselt

10 Straight WTA Finals Won
Monica Seles: '90 Miami-'91 Australian Open
Venus Williams: '01 Miami-'02 Amelia Island
Justine Henin: '03 Zürich-'05 French Open
Justine Henin: '07 Warsaw-'08 Antwerp

Eight Straight WTA Finals Won
Serena Williams: '12 Charleston-'13 Brisbane

Seven Straight WTA Finals Won
Steffi Graf: '91 Hamburg-'92 Boca Raton
Monica Seles: '91 Philadelphia-'92 Barcelona
Steffi Graf: '93 Berlin-'93 Leipzig
Martina Hingis: '97 Wimbledon-'98 Australian Open
Henrieta Nagyova: '97 Pattaya City-'00 Kuala Lumpur
Venus Williams: '99 Zürich-'00 Olympics
Anna Chakvetadze: '06 Guangzhou-'08 Paris
Roberta Vinci: '10 Luxembourg-'13 Katowice
Serena Williams: '13 Miami-'13 Toronto
Simona Halep: '13 Nurnberg-'14 Doha

*Note: Graf also had a streak of 11 straight WTA finals won that began in 1989 and ended in 1990.
- See more at: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl....dA03SwKR.dpuf
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:01 PM   #2394
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

offtopic, Jankovic so funny http://666kb.com/i/cm0cwtbtob181ryzs.jpg
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #2395
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
12 Straight WTA Finals Won
Anna Smashnova: '99 Tashkent-'06 Budapest
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #2396
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting, indeed our girl is making history.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:09 PM   #2397
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Simona seems to thrive on confidence. Once she does get through the first round she becomes very difficult to beat.
[/color]
Yes. But I hope for the easiest possible opponent anyways. She can't meet Top 36 (at least) in her 1st match anyways . As long as it's not a BBB (or Keys or Mladenovic ) , I don't have any preference.

P.S : She's will be #7 in the rankings after this week ! as JJ lost to Serena.

So 6th seed at IW (as Serena withdrew)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #93 - W: Vero Beach'14, Astana '14; TT-d: #96 - W: Astana '14, Landisville'14 w/ Palin6o, Zawada'14; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Feb 20th, 2014 at 04:38 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:38 PM   #2398
country flag HalepFan

HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light

Rejoice...
Simona Is the new No. 7....
HalepFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #2399
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Hopefully after IW she will be the best ranked romanian ever

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #2400
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

#11 to #7 in just 2 months! Nice little gift for Simona as she recuperates at home.