Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #226
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Is that the Dallas musical main theme on the background for their award ceremony?
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #227
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yep

Do we have photos from the ceremony?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #228
country flag HalepFan

HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light HalepFan is a glorious beacon of light

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXBAWXaCIAA1Efj.jpg
HalepFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #229
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

No Words. She was fantastic .

Somebody jinxed her with season bp converions , but she was too much for Stosur.

I remember days when Stosur was her nightmare .

I said long time before Firicel TOmai is her problem , Hanescu's too...
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #230
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Consume Halep with caution, creats addiction!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #231
country flag Rosimo

Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light

The TF general section few minutes ago. There is something in common in all 5 top threads. Remember this day.
This was the making of Simona on the big stage.

Rosimo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #232
country flag Rosimo

Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light Rosimo is a glorious beacon of light

Just one more picture. Thats how I felt after the game with Sam:

and now I am done
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #233
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

BRAVO SIMONA !

P.S : Hartson was right. Kirilenko will play Sofia too (meaning Russia will get crushed in the Fed Cup final ) so the line-up will be :

• Simona Halep

• A. Ivanovic (WC)
• M. Kirilenko
• S. Stosur
• E. Vesnina
• A. Cornet
• L. Safarova
• T. Pironkova (WC)
• D. Hantuchova (probable ALT)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_WT...t_of_Champions

TOP 11 , here she comes (with 3-4-5 wins in Sofia)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #234
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

Congrats Halep! The match played live while I was asleep; I'm watching the recorded version right now. She looks in great form. The WTA needs to get her in its best tournaments. She is the future of this game --
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #235
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Gilbert
What a year for Halep who beat Sammy Stosur to win Moscow is now 49-17 with 5 titles this year,zero career titles before 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #236
country flag Rosimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
TOP 11 , here she comes (with 3-4-5 wins in Sofia)
11 or top 10... its just semantics
On May 2013, Mlendea talked about 35 as the target in 2013 so she can be seeded for the ASO 14, and now she is seeded almost 10. amazing
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #237
country flag Rosimo

The last time a Romanian girl was ranked 14 or 11. Anyone knows that?
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #238
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosimo View Post
The last time a Romanian girl was ranked 14 or 11. Anyone knows that?
Irina Spirlea ranked 14 on February 15, 1999.
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #239
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Yeah. Irina Spirlea : February 1999 (and September 1998 last Top 10 month [same Spirlea])

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #240
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Simona is making me wonder again and again how many potential top players there are on the WTA tour who suffered like her from atrocious coaching.
So true. I can think of a certain German exactly like that.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread