Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 159 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 08:55 PM   #2371
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
#5 would be perfect considering that starting from Rome she'll have points to defend so the pressure won't be that hard on her shoulders.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 09:01 PM   #2372
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
so the pressure won't be that hard on her shoulders.
What pressure ? In the start of the season she already earned half of 2013 points Who expected after the match with Keys or Babos ?
As for me, I am glad more for her P5 title than for ranking -)
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #2373
country flag bwraven

bwraven is just really nice bwraven is just really nice bwraven is just really nice bwraven is just really nice bwraven is just really nice bwraven is just really nice bwraven is just really nice bwraven is just really nice bwraven is just really nice bwraven is just really nice bwraven is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
Omg , so happy for her. I don`t even care about the damn rankings to tell u the truth , i just want her to be healthy and enchant me with her tennis. But nevertheless, rank 7 will be nice ) not to mention the number 7 bring her luck in Doha )

Anyway , i can`t cheer for Serena too much , she`s half male for crying out loud , but i`ll watch the game for Jankovic because of her dispute with her brother. That`s hilarious ) Anyway, hope Simona will be 7`th . Great day, still counting the days until Simona`s back on court.
I'm afraid you blew it with this one, mate. That's a horribly foul thing to say. Just because she is bigger and stronger than average? She is not enlisted in a "traditional femininity" contest, she is playing tennis and doing a bloody good job of it.

You really need to work on your social skills.
bwraven is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 09:04 PM   #2374
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Quote:
what i was trying to say is that she has the strenght of a man. Just look how fast she hits. Didn`t want to disrespect the #1, just didn`t like her tennis to cheer for her, that`s all. Don`t need to insult me.
Serena is a strong woman, not a half man. Her serves? Lisicki, Julia Goerges, Coco Vandeweghe, Shvedova, Venus, Kvitova, Pliskova sisters, also have huge serves. Would you call them half men too as a compliment? I don't think you will.

Serena's serve techniques is what makes her serves more deadly, not the power.. There are bunch of girls with powerful serves. They simply lack Serena's accuracy.
Her game is not only about serve. She beat Na Li at the YEC serving like a junior. There is more to her game than just serve.

Last edited by Serve2Win : Feb 19th, 2014 at 09:22 PM.
Serve2Win is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 09:07 PM   #2375
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
What pressure ? In the start of the season she already earned half of 2013 points Who expected after the match with Keys or Babos ?
As for me, I am glad more for her P5 title than for ranking -)
That's right, but she needs to stay on this road. Without defending the points she can fall off top 10. Imagine the start of 2015.

Quote:
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 09:15 PM   #2376
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's right, but she needs to stay on this road. Without defending the points she can fall off top 10. Imagine the start of 2015.
I think definition "defending points" is a bullshit. You can not to defend some points somewhere but to get them in other places
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #2377
country flag Tennis Doctor

Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Please Serena, destroy Jankovic tomorrow for 7th place

I need Empress to beat Sarin tomorrow, I love Empress too
Tennis Doctor is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #2378
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Right. U know , i`m kinda tired to explain , i`ll already did. If u put your mind and think about it, i was only refering about her serve and i had a post explaining that. Wasn`t the best pick of words there, okay but that doesn`t give u right neither u or your friend to insult.

I`ve already explained before, ffs that girl hits the ball like a man , and u call an insult this , i mean really ? ) I call more an insult if i say about a male tennis player hitting like a girl , or a half girl reffering again on his serve.

Anyway, i`m seeing can`t go anywhere with u , i`ve said what i`ve said , i`ve tryied to explain myself what i meant , if u two don`t get it , so be it , but when it was more easy to ask me on a pm what i meant and i`ve telled u rather than trying to show me that your female who`s #1 on female rank does not server like a man, she`s just have a coincidence of km/h on her serve with males. , that`s all
My social skills are fine i think , maybe sometimes i joke too much but to insist even when u have an answer already it`s kinda weird.
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 09:41 PM   #2379
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

No need to all of that mates .. please calm down

it's better to talk about our impressive girl simona with showing all respect to another players

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 01:49 AM   #2380
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Right. U know , i`m kinda tired to explain , i`ll already did. If u put your mind and think about it, i was only refering about her serve and i had a post explaining that. Wasn`t the best pick of words there, okay but that doesn`t give u right neither u or your friend to insult.

I`ve already explained before, ffs that girl hits the ball like a man , and u call an insult this , i mean really ? ) I call more an insult if i say about a male tennis player hitting like a girl , or a half girl reffering again on his serve.

Anyway, i`m seeing can`t go anywhere with u , i`ve said what i`ve said , i`ve tryied to explain myself what i meant , if u two don`t get it , so be it , but when it was more easy to ask me on a pm what i meant and i`ve telled u rather than trying to show me that your female who`s #1 on female rank does not server like a man, she`s just have a coincidence of km/h on her serve with males. , that`s all
My social skills are fine i think , maybe sometimes i joke too much but to insist even when u have an answer already it`s kinda weird.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 02:48 AM   #2381
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
A call to Halep fans: I say that is not worth it for Halep fans to respond to all trolls,haters or agitators. If is an serios TF member and an tennis observer you can have a decent conversation an change opinion with him. If the iq of a member is very low, you will never change her/his opinion or his thoughts with arguments. Just put them on IGNORE LIST guys and everybody will enjoy reading Halep threads more.

Ps: Just behave like intelligent mature people and share your appreciation, love that you have towards Halep in GM more than argue and set score with all kind of trolls or mentally undeveloped people please!
Better still: Just stay away from GM altogether - period. It's a totally useless board that's only good for bitching and trolling and it won't give you any great insights about anything.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 03:34 AM   #2382
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Better still: Just stay away from GM altogether - period. It's a totally useless board that's only good for bitching and trolling and it won't give you any great insights about anything.
Chrissie-fan so true GM is just full of mess
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 08:03 AM   #2383
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Still more valuable than player forums which are simply circlejerks.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 10:13 AM   #2384
country flag NeKo

Interesting how this thread is turning into something else.

Quote:
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 10:16 AM   #2385
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Interesting how this thread is turning into something else.

Indeed, please try and keep this Simona related.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread