Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 09:38 PM   #2281
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Oh man, that Cornet interview
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 09:46 PM   #2282
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
Oh man, that Cornet interview
Completely delusional. Feeling bad for her, to be honest.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 10:02 PM   #2283
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

If Alize wants to think that Simona can't really have been that injured because Simona was running around, then let her.

I'm sure if she took the time to reflect on Simona's improvement in 2014 and the score in Sofia when they met, then she would realise that 6-1 to Alize in the 1st doesn't make any sense in the normal scheme of things.
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 10:16 PM   #2284
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Maybe Alize will pass the next round, but then she will be bye bye with this attitude!
Anyway, is her business not ours

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 10:46 PM   #2285
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Found the look Cosimo was talking about

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 10:52 PM   #2286
country flag Tennis Doctor

Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Found the look Cosimo was talking about

This needs to be changed to "Hide your faves...Comin for your wig"

Hi all, new to TF and thought I need to introduce myself here as Halep had impressed me enough to become a fan. This should be great fun!
Tennis Doctor is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 10:54 PM   #2287

Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light Tennis Doctor is a glorious beacon of light

Either way, Im glad Halep has retired and get rested. She dont need to be here in Dubai after her achievement last week. Her priority should be resting and focus on the upcoming clay season, which is her biggest chance to go deep and win more big titles. The last thing we need is Halep doing what Aga and Errani did and overplay just to keep the ranking afloat.
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 11:01 PM   #2288
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Welcome Tennis Doctor!
And hope you to enjoy this forum (or subforum or something like that) )

Simona Halep!
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 11:07 PM   #2289
country flag scrumm

Welcome Tennis Doctor!

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #2290
country flag scrumm

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 11:11 PM   #2291
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Doctor View Post
This needs to be changed to "Hide your faves...Comin for your wig"

Hi all, new to TF and thought I need to introduce myself here as Halep had impressed me enough to become a fan. This should be great fun!
Welcome, Tennis Doctor, on board The Halep Express!

It's been a bumpy road/track in 2014 so far - the lows have been low, but the highs have been incredible (you may have witnessed those last week in Doha. ) Get prepared for some more bumpy times along the way ... However, with new coach Wim Fissette on board I feel confident she will regain more of the consistency she had in the 2nd half of 2013 so that she can have more of the fantastic high points.

PS You'll find us a friendly, and sometimes passionate bunch here on Simona's sub-forum.
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 11:11 PM   #2292

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Welcome Tennis Doctor!
And hope you to enjoy this forum (or subforum or something like that) )
Thanks!

Quote:
Welcome Tennis Doctor!

Thanks! We need to use this in GM her next win!!
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 11:13 PM   #2293
country flag CristianB8

Quote:
Just brilliant!

Simona Halep!
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 11:14 PM   #2294

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Welcome, Tennis Doctor, on board The Halep Express!

It's been a bumpy road/track in 2014 so far - the lows have been low, but the highs have been incredible (you may have witnessed those last week in Doha. ) Get prepared for some more bumpy times along the way ... However, with new coach Wim Fissette on board I feel confident she will regain more of the consistency she had in the 2nd half of 2013 so that she can have more of the fantastic high points.
Hi Chomper

Yes, I have alot of faith in her, I truly believes she will be The GOAT of the next generation. She has just won her biggest title to date last week. Next thing is to win a PM (Madrid) and then finally Roland Garros.
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 11:16 PM   #2295

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
PS You'll find us a friendly, and sometimes passionate bunch here on Simona's sub-forum.
I already feel very welcomed thanks. We shall have alot of fun stanning for Halep!
Closed Thread