Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 137 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:03 PM   #2041
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosimo View Post
She barely and finally found her form, and you guys want her to rest!! She will have an entire week to rest AFTER Dubai, before Indian Wells. Two weeks of rest might do her worse, she might lose her form again. She seems to have a tendency to get lazy when she is resting too much. Do you want her to play in USA like she did in Sydney and lose in the first round?
WTF ?? Did you hear what she said ?? Big problems
http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...alep-interview
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:03 PM   #2042
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of

is more about injury not tiredness . if the injury isn't serious she should play Dubai but we can't expect too much from that tournament . If we look last season she never played well after good 2 tourneys in row . She always showed tired and with back problems and last year she was much better physicaly .
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:11 PM   #2043
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Or maybe she is starting to believe she is a top ten player and wants to give Aga a false sense of security in knowing she is playing an injured player

P.S: Dubai ends on the 22nd and IW starts on the 5th of March...she will have a bye in the first round and its possible she will have to play around the 7th...that enough time to recover...
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:18 PM   #2044
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
First of all, Simona's English is so much better than last year. She deserves a big "well done" in this department!

But still, in the opening of the interview she states that she is not 100% well and she has some problems, than later she says that her Achilles is worse (because of the running, obviously), then she says she has big problems, only to arrive to the conclusion that she hopes that she will recover very soon. Am I the only one here seeing the contradictions?
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:19 PM   #2045
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

I'm telling you...let the mind games begin
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:19 PM   #2046
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaco View Post
Or maybe she is starting to believe she is a top ten player and wants to give Aga a false sense of security in knowing she is playing an injured player
yess .. hope she is a liar

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 01:05 PM   #2047
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

dubai tournament is very weird

a player like bouchard ( 19 seeded ) have to play 3 matches in qualification to reach the main draw
and there are players lower ranking than her playing in the main draw directly without WC .. i don't understand

Simna Halep
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 01:08 PM   #2048
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
yess .. hope she is a liar
I hope too, because as I've said earlier, if it's something real with Achiles tendon, the problem won't disappear, in fact it's just getting worse!
If you never had that problem in your life (hope not) you can search on google :P
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 01:10 PM   #2049

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
dubai tournament is very weird

a player like bouchard ( 19 seeded ) have to play 3 matches in qualification to reach the main draw
and there are players lower ranking than her playing in the main draw directly without WC .. i don't understand
Ever heard of entry lists? Acceptances at a tournament are based on older Rankings. When she entered Dubai Bouchard was ranked lower than 19 (she was soewhere around 32-33 IIRC), that's why she has to play qualies.
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 01:11 PM   #2050
country flag HalepFan

HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice HalepFan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
First of all, Simona's English is so much better than last year. She deserves a big "well done" in this department!

But still, in the opening of the interview she states that she is not 100% well and she has some problems, than later she says that her Achilles is worse (because of the running, obviously), then she says she has big problems, only to arrive to the conclusion that she hopes that she will recover very soon. Am I the only one here seeing the contradictions?
Maybe she wanted to say that her Achilles is worse when she is running and may lead to big problems and she's talking about maybe recovering sufficiently for SF against Aga...
HalepFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #2051
country flag mido1988

Quote:
Ever heard of entry lists? Acceptances at a tournament are based on older Rankings. When she entered Dubai Bouchard was ranked lower than 19 (she was soewhere around 32-33 IIRC), that's why she has to play qualies.
thank you , now i understand this point but i still not convinced that a player in top 30 have to play all these matches only to be in the main draw in a 470 points tournament

Simna Halep
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #2052

Quote:
thank you , now i understand this point but i still not convinced that a player in top 30 have to play all these matches only to be in the main draw in a 470 points tournament
No problem.

Sometimes they do, because it's a small draw (only 32 players).
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 01:21 PM   #2053
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Next year if she is still in top 30 or top 20 or top 10, I am sure she will not have to play so early
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #2054
country flag mido1988

Quote:
No problem.

Sometimes they do, because it's a small draw (only 32 players).
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Next year if she is still in top 30 or top 20 or top 10, I am sure she will not have to play so early
yes you are totally right .. but i think in this cases they should make the qualification smaller .. one match to the higher seeded and two to the less
no need to 32 player to have this marathon to get only 4 places

Simna Halep
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 02:01 PM   #2055
country flag Cosimo

Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all Cosimo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
I've heard what she said, but did you watch her match against Errani? You've noticed Simona having "big problems"? Or any problem at all? Because if she had big problems yersterday, I wish her to have big problems like that all year. I can live with that, if she wins all remaining slams with her ankles broken.
Cosimo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread