Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 14th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #1981
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Keys to beating Radwanska. Simple solution.
Move forward and finish the point. Don't keep rally going when you don't have to. Radwanska is not going to give you 30 UEs in the rally. Don't extend the points. When she is back struggling to bring the ball back in play, don't wait at the baseline. Move to the middle of the court to wait for it there.. and knock the ball down... Come on Coach, time to practice that.
If Halep can do that on half of the cheap balls that come her way, she will be a more dangerous player than she already is.

I noticed she is no longer taking 2 step backs when her opponent tosses the ball to serve. That's 1 major change already.
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2014, 05:10 PM   #1982
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
Keys to beating Radwanska. Simple solution.
Move forward and finish the point. Don't keep rally going when you don't have to. Radwanska is not going to give you 30 UEs in the rally. Don't extend the points. When she is back struggling to bring the ball back in play, don't wait at the baseline. Move to the middle of the court to wait for it there.. and knock the ball down... Come on Coach, time to practice that.
If Halep can do that on half of the cheap balls that come her way, she will be a more dangerous player than she already is.

I noticed she is no longer taking 2 step backs when her opponent tosses the ball to serve. That's 1 major change already.
You right, but to describe how she should play against Radwanska tommorow in a few words - Just play like you did against Sara - and you are in final 100%. I hope that she can continue with her best form from today, tommorow too. I can wait for the game. Make us all proud of you Simo.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 05:17 PM   #1983
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

I belive that tommorow will be definitively much harder. Nobody challenge Radwansaka in this tournament. Only easy wins for her, so we can't expected from her to be tired, but i'm confident that if Simona play like today it would not matter how Radwanska will play. The match is in Halep pocket.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 05:21 PM   #1984
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering if Kim watched the match She congratulated Wim Fissette for the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 05:25 PM   #1985
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

3rd match on Centre Court tomorrow , against A. Radwanska (around 5.30 p.m CET most likely) . Hoping for another win

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 05:27 PM   #1986
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Very tough match against Aga, but Simona has nothing to lose.

She should play her game, and if it's good enough that's fine, if not that's okay as well. I like Simona's chances, but Aga is a class act, so it will be a big deal if Simona beats her, and no disgrace if she loses, as long as she competes well.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 05:30 PM   #1987
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

If she plays like today she will win but a bit harder ( if aga plays well )

aga is a better player than sara and has a good serve and doing well in the Tournament

whatever happens it's a great tournament for her

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 05:36 PM   #1988
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Really looking forward to that match
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 05:40 PM   #1989
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Perfect SF line-up. Can't wait to see both matches.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 05:42 PM   #1990
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
... whatever happens it's a great tournament for her
Given her recent form I was even happy with her just making the QF.

Now, it wouldn't be a surprise if she won the whole tournament!
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #1991
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
aga is a better player than sara
Not even a contest
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #1992
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Halep was asked to elaborate on the injury. "It's in my Achilles," she said. "I feel pain, and when I'm running I feel it. I hope it isn't a very dangerous injury and that it will get better soon
she must be careful .. it's a dangerous area
any way i think she should cancel dubai to get rest and have some points to add next season

Simna Halep
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #1993
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think she should cancel dubai
I agree

Quote:
and have some points to add next season
It doesn't matter becuse Dubai is not a Mandatory event for her ))
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #1994
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
she must be careful .. it's a dangerous area
any way i think she should cancel dubai to get rest and have some points to add next season
She has not withdrawn from Dubai till now and I don't think she will.

You (plural) want her to skip too many tournaments. As for Paris , I agreed too , for this one I Don't ! (only if she/ her physio think she could injure herself more) because you can't rely only on Premier 900, 1000 and GS . You have to play Premier 700's too !

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #1995
country flag mido1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Not even a contest
of course .. i really like aga she is very smart player in the court like simona but i think simona is a better player with her aggression and attacking style so i wish simona achieve what aga achieved or better

Simna Halep
Closed Thread