Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #166
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
And she can make it even to 11th place if she makes at least the Semifinal in Sofia (with 3 RR wins)

Who exactly is in Sofia?

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval back and ready to re-establish herself on Tour.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #167
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Who exactly is in Sofia?
Simona Halep
• A. Ivanovic (WC)
• S. Stosur
• E. Vesnina
• A. Cornet
• L. Safarova
• D. Hantuchova
• T. Pironkova (WC)
• B. Jovanovski (probable ALT)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_WT...t_of_Champions

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #168
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Vinci and Kiri said they were going to play in Sofia
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #169

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

And who's going to play for Russia and Italy in the Fed Cup final ?

That is out of the question what you are saying . FYI (if you didn't know) :

The six highest-ranked players who have captured at least one International tournament during the year and who are not participating in singles at the year-end WTA Championships in Istanbul or the finals of the Fed Cup will automatically qualify for the event, plus two wildcards.

LE : I saw some stupid news about Kirilenko and Sofia but 99% it's bulls*it. (and also, there is nothing on the official site about her)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Oct 19th, 2013 at 09:55 PM.
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #170
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Nightcrawl3r
I know, but they can refuse to play in the Fed Cup final
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #171

Russia already lost Sharapova and Vesnina . They can't afford losing Kirilenko too because they will get crushed if so.

You should know better especially if you are from Russia (as your flag states)

Anyway ,we will know 100% on Wednesday (at most) but 99% the list from above will not change [if somebody doesn't withdraw] (in my opinion at least)

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #172
country flag Hartson

Quote:
You should know better especially if you are from Russia (as your flag states)
I heard Kiri didn't choose so far where she will play
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #173
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

I was just curious, someone posted in the thread in GM that if Simona wins tomorrow and does well in Sofia that she would be ranked higher than Sloane. Is that true, or have anyone did the calculations?
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #174

Exclamation Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
And she can make it even to 11th place if she makes Final in Sofia (with 3 RR wins)

Yeah , I just posted on the previous page. So Moscow title + Sofia Final (with 3 RR wins) or Moscow Title + Sofia Title (even with 1 RR win) and she'll be 11th (over Stephens)

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #175
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah , I just posted on the previous page. So Moscow title + Sofia Final (with 3 RR wins) or Moscow Title + Sofia Title (even with 1 RR win) and she'll be 11th (over Stephens)

OK, thank you
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #176
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Simona Halep
• A. Ivanovic (WC)
• S. Stosur
• E. Vesnina
• A. Cornet
• L. Safarova
• D. Hantuchova
• T. Pironkova (WC)
• B. Jovanovski (probable ALT)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_WT...t_of_Champions

Thank you and I may add one thing even though it has nothing to do with Simona: it's utterly laughable that Pironkova is in this tournament over Bojana just because she's from Bulgaria.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #177
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

If Pironkova wins a set at the TOC, she can be happy with that This tournament will normally be another affair between Halep and Stosur.
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #178
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
If Pironkova wins a set at the TOC, she can be happy with that This tournament will normally be another affair between Halep and Stosur.
I'm picking Vesnina.

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #179
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my, that third game!
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #180
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

What a lob!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread