Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #1681
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

I don't understand. I really don't.
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #1682
country flag sheeta
Lifetime Member

sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice

Can't watch the match, but once again lose to a player ranking lower than her.
Where is the Simona in second half of 2013 gone?
Hope she can make a comeback asap

Victoria Azarenka Maria Kirilenko Petra Kvitová Angelique Kerber Simona Halep
sheeta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #1683
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
i'm afraid that our expectations about simona was overrated
It depends when. Before the US Open series we had thought about #20 in the end of 2013.
Too early to panic. At the main tournament she had a decent result. But yes. Today's loss was very embarrassing and unexplained
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #1684
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
After the clay season we will see where is her place, top ten or outside. I'm afraid too, that our expectations are a little bit to high, but we will see after she train whit Fissete a few month where she belong.
i hope she comes back before the clay season

will be very depressing if this continues in the coming tournaments on hard

she was very good at new haven and moscow , she isn't only a clay player

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #1685
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Classic choke, no need to panic.

That 1st set was really good, the game is still there, but the way she lost the match - no comment.

She is clearly feeling pressure, although there was no reason for her to do so today and this is worrying.
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #1686
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of

When she is in trouble she stops her aggressive and smart game and start pushing . Next time when she steps into the court she needs to play her aggressive play no matter she is making some UE's . Beacuse the big pressure on her , she goes in panic mode (who characterized her before her breakthrough) .
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #1687
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

By the way.. she had a BP at 3-1 and could make 4*-1 in the second but lost that rally.. Otherwise we would have discussed about her confident win 6-1 6-3
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:49 PM   #1688
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
It depends when. Before the US Open series we had thought about #20 in the end of 2013.
Too early to panic. At the main tournament she had a decent result. But yes. Today's loss was very embarrassing and unexplained
our expectations ( or wishes ) in the end of 2013 were that simona becomes a decent and dangerous top 10 player who can win or annoy most of her opponents .. what we see now is very away from what we wished
she didn't play only AO .. she plays another 3 matches against a younger and lower ranked players whom some of them have a streak of loss
she didn't lose any match with a decent playing .. no fighting no mentality
this is away from what any of us expected or wished
i don't criticize her but i like her and i can't stand saying her losing badly like that

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:58 PM   #1689
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
When she is in trouble she stops her aggressive and smart game and start pushing . Next time when she steps into the court she needs to play her aggressive play no matter she is making some UE's . Beacuse the big pressure on her , she goes in panic mode (who characterized her before her breakthrough) .
Halep has to get off the baseline and play some tennis. She is the only player who serves, then goes backward. Watch the video I posted here. Since she has no coach, she went back to the tennis she was playing earlier last year and was losing to everyone.

You should either stay on the line from where you served, or take a step or 2 forward. Watch her game closely.. Every time she steps forward, she takes control of the point. When she goes backward and stays there, she is at the mercy of her opponent. It's pretty obvious to me.

There is a reason she was bageled twice by Serena and 3 times by Cibulkova... and bageled by Sloane last year. If you are going backward, you have no chance.

Where is the new coach anyway??? We got some work to do.
Halep can be a very dangerous player, because she knows how to use the full court. But you can't do it easily when standing 10 miles back. Pretty soon, she'll lose to Oudin. Come on !!!

Girls are watching her video and figuring her out. She forgot she is now top-10 and the bright lights are over her head. To beat her, you have to move forward, and stay inside the court. She can't hurt you from that far back where she stands.

I am not going to any Halep thread in the GM today. They will be making fun of her. Stop the BS, Halep. Let's play some smart tennis.
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:14 PM   #1690
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of

Today Sorana played better than Simona and Begu played better than Moni so far . Weird day ...
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:17 PM   #1691
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a tactical thing, it's a dip in confidence. She hasn't forgotten how to play, she knows she needs to be more aggressive, but it is very hard to push forward and be aggressive when you lack confidence.

The problem is solvable, pretty much every player goes through a patch like this from time to time. But it won't change overnight. We have to be patient.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #1692
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Quote:
Today Sorana played better than Simona and Begu played better than Moni so far . Weird day ...
where have you seen begu and moni playing today?
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:21 PM   #1693
country flag drg

http://free-itv.com/dolce-sport-hd-online/ or sop://broker2.sopcast.com:3912/124995
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:22 PM   #1694
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #1695
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Quote:
Looking for consolation in the dirt? this has nothing do with how Cirstea or Begu is playing.

Last edited by Serve2Win : Feb 5th, 2014 at 08:19 PM.
Serve2Win is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread