Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 12:19 PM   #1666
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
1 week without wta tournaments, how that possible.
not december
Uhmmm... Fed Cup?
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 02:31 PM   #1667
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
Frumos spus. Asa sa fie! Dar macar in turul 1 al turneelor sa nu mai piarda
fie dar neelor fumon filie rul tu sa mai jun july da carma dar wow.
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 02:57 PM   #1668
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
fie dar neelor fumon filie rul tu sa mai jun july da carma dar wow.
OMG! What language is that?
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 08:32 PM   #1669
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

- Hungary: Timea Babos, Reka-Luca Jani, Agnes Bukta, Szabina Szlavikovics, Levente Baratosi (captain)
- Romania: Simona Halep, Sorana Cirstea, Monica Niculescu, Irina-Camelia Begu, Alina Cercel-Tecsor (captain)

Surface: Indoor hard

so, these lineups? versus Hungary it seems
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 08:44 PM   #1670
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
- Hungary: Timea Babos, Reka-Luca Jani, Agnes Bukta, Szabina Szlavikovics, Levente Baratosi (captain)
- Romania: Simona Halep, Sorana Cirstea, Monica Niculescu, Irina-Camelia Begu, Alina Cercel-Tecsor (captain)

Surface: Indoor hard

so, these lineups? versus Hungary it seems
Yes.

And from what I understood, tomorrow from 4 PM local time it will be Cirstea - Jani, then Halep - Babos, then Niculescu/Begu - Babos/Jani !

LiveStreams : http://www.drakulastream.eu/tennis-l...ing-video.html + http://www.fedcup.com/en/draws-resul...rica/2014.aspx

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 09:21 PM   #1671
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

oh, Babos is really strong at indoor hard (defeated Bouchard etc.), also she plays at home (extra support)
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 10:33 PM   #1672
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Romania should at least win 2-1, Cirstea and Begu/Niculescu with easy wins.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 01:30 AM   #1673
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all

Here's a non-tennis question: What is Simona's natural hair color? I've noticed that it's extremely dark right now.
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #1674
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
oh, Babos is really strong at indoor hard (defeated Bouchard etc.), also she plays at home (extra support)
i can't accept a third loss from a younger lower ranked player

Babos lost from the 120 ranked in paris indoors in the first qualification round and she didn't win any match in this season

simona must win that and no excuses in my opinion ...

Simna Halep

Last edited by mido1988 : Feb 5th, 2014 at 09:21 AM.
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 09:26 AM   #1675
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know much about Babos, but based on her track record Simona should beat her quite easily I think.

The main thing Simona has to avoid is putting too much pressure on herself. Having already lost a few matches this year she really should have won, she may feel that she has something extra to prove in Budapest. She doesn't, she just needs to focus on her game and she'll be fine.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 11:41 AM   #1676
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilley06 View Post
Here's a non-tennis question: What is Simona's natural hair color? I've noticed that it's extremely dark right now.
Brown, i think.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 11:43 AM   #1677

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Brown, i think.
I think it gets some slightly blondish streaks in the summer, but judging from photos, brown is indeed her natural hair colour.
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:05 PM   #1678
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

i think these players will never beat a top 10 player again .. she loses to anyone now !

i'm afraid that our expectations about simona was overrated

please simona comeback very soon .. i need to get back the confidence in you

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #1679
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
i think these players will never beat a top 10 player again .. she loses to anyone now !

i'm afraid that our expectations about simona was overrated

please simona comeback very soon .. i need to get back the confidence in you
After the clay season we will see where is her place, top ten or outside. I'm afraid too, that our expectations are a little bit to high, but we will see after she train whit Fissete a few month where she belong.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #1680

This is a very bitter pill. Simona's confidence is very low, she's losing matches she really should never lose.

But I think we need to look at the big picture. Simona is not the first player to go through a rough patch after achieving big things. You only need to look at Li Na. She could hardly win a match for months after she won the French Open. She was considering retirement halfway through last year. Now she has a second slam and is #3 in the world.

Compared to Na, Simona has the advantage that she's young. She will come through this. We just have to be patient.
Closed Thread