Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 109 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 07:26 PM   #1621
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

when simona can't find her serve in important time and plays passive game without any aggressive playing ( actually the word aggressive is the most word simona says in any interview )
then how could we say that she wasn't bad ?

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 07:30 PM   #1622
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Nobody denies it. Of course she is still rusty because she was the last player who ended season2013.
We mean she didn't need to rush and to go in Paris - she played in the second week at the AO. Good result. Simona is the only quarterfinalist in the singles who is playing this week
with what AO QF affected her performance today ?
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #1623
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
with what AO QF affected her performance today ?
Player plays in Australia and in a few days she plays on the other edge of the Earth.
Do you think is it normal and so necessary? -))
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #1624
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Player plays in Australia and in a few days she plays on the other edge of the Earth.
Do you think is it normal and so necessary? -))
Mladenovic played there too . And i think she had better opponents at mixed doubles than Simona in the first 3 rounds .
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #1625
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

damn, these are actually general audience

ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 07:56 PM   #1626
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

I likes few games, and those Simona's sprint to net and shortened ball was very skilled/

Do you remember, in Sofia was carpet like in Moscow or fast hard?
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:08 PM   #1627
country flag drg

Simona in 2014

Sydney : 61 64 vs Keys . awful
AO R1 : 6-0 6-1 vs Piter . Piter was one of the worst player i ever saw in that match.
R2 : 4-6 6-0 6-1 vs Varvara Lepchenko . Losing a set with Lepchenko ? In 2nd and 3rd sets was dead Lepchenko
R3 : 6-4 6-0 . I was surprised lot of posters here liked Diyas
R4 : 6-4 2-6 6-0 . I think SImona begins to beat JJ from the Locker Room .
QF : 3-6 0-6 . Public training on LRA for Domi
and now this match .

She is just in bad form . Stop blameing the scheudle .
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:14 PM   #1628
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
i'm totally disagree with that .. despite her bad performance simona was able to break her opponent's serve twice in 1st set ( very easily ) and was serving to win the set
if she had a little concentration on her serve she would have finished the set and made every thing easier
simona played like a disaster .. not the opponent at all
the opponent has good serving but she isn't kvitova or even ana to beat a good form simona ...
this isn't simona at all
i can't believe that you say that simona wasn't bad
You have to admit, that Simo will always have a problem whit her serve, due to its heights. She was in normal form. Not bad, but not her best game. She will be fine in her next matches especially whit her new coach, she will continue to improve her game and i hope that her serve too.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:15 PM   #1629
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol.. I completely agree. But it doesn't mean Paris was an useful tournament for her, right after the AO. She will play in the Fed Cup, Doha and Dubai

PS. Mladenovic: 37 winners - 31 UE. Simona: 13-18 Only Kristina was playing today
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #1630
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Simona in 2014

100 % agree

Simna Halep
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:20 PM   #1631
country flag Hartson

Quote:
Mladenovic played there too . And i think she had better opponents at mixed doubles than Simona in the first 3 rounds .
Good thing..)) Comparing doubles player who lost in the first round in the singles to a top-10 player.
Kristina played before her home crowd and wanted to win much more than Simona. It is one of the most important tournaments for her
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #1632
country flag mido1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
You have to admit, that Simo will always have a problem whit her serve, due to its heights. She was in normal form. Not bad, but not her best game. She will be fine in her next matches especially whit her new coach, she will continue to improve her game and i hope that her serve too.
i really hope this

Simna Halep
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #1633
country flag drg

Quote:
Lol.. I completely agree. But it doesn't mean Paris was an useful tournament for her, right after the AO. She will play in the Fed Cup, Doha and Dubai

PS. Mladenovic: 37 winners - 31 UE. Simona: 13-18 Only Kristina was playing today
i find Fed Cup useless ...
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:24 PM   #1634
country flag drg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
i really hope this
i don't think there are lot of players with only AO and 1 tournament . Who ? Serena and Na ... But they are old and they won the tournaments...

She only played 1 joke of a match outside AO . At this tournament were 5 top 10 . Only Fed CUp was useless ...
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #1635
country flag Hartson

Quote:
i don't think there are lot of players with only AO and 1 tournament . Who ? Serena and Na ... .
U forgot to mention she had the biggest amount of matches in the second part of 2013. Simona is not a robot to play everywhere in the beginning of this season
Closed Thread