Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2 - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #1531
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Fissette is the best thing Simona could have. I only hope English won't be the problem between them and I also pray for Simona to give him space and allow him to come in with his ideas....his plans and Simona needs to accept what he wants unlike Lisicki.
It seems her agent has a big influence on her
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 07:21 PM   #1532
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

interesting 1st round . in r2 i don't have any doubt , she will win that match . Then is good she avoid Sharapova or even Kerber .
drg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 07:36 PM   #1533
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Kiki is still in Melbourne. I don't know how she will can play at her potential in Paris on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #1534
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Kiki is still in Melbourne. I don't know how she will can play at her potential in Paris on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Probably she just wants to appear before her home crowd -)
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #1535
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
interesting 1st round . in r2 i don't have any doubt , she will win that match ..
I am not too sure about that. I just don't have good vibes about this tournament. Everything tells me she'll lose in the first or second round.
I think she should take a break after that long Australian trip. There is not much time since she was in Quarter Final.
I think she is the only Quarter Finalist playing here. Or .... Am I wrong?

Last edited by Serve2Win : Jan 25th, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
Serve2Win is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 12:45 AM   #1536
country flag Evan86

Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of Evan86 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
I am not too sure about that. I just don't have good vibes about this tournament. Everything tells me she'll lose in the first or second round.
I think she should take a break after that long Australian trip. There is not much time since she was in Quarter Final.
Hmm, so you think she can lose to Mladenovic? Dude, you really need to stop exaggerating with this pessimism of yours. Take an optimism pill
Evan86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 03:28 AM   #1537
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute Serve2Win has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
Hmm, so you think she can lose to Mladenovic? Dude, you really need to stop exaggerating with this pessimism of yours. Take an optimism pill
lol.. thanks..
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 07:48 AM   #1538
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
Quote:
No way on hell she'll lose in R1, but I don't know about R2 vs Andrea. She played a good match against Serena in Brisbane and she is rested. After that a hungry for wins Petra who also is back in Europe for 2 weeks. Damn, as some of you already said, Simona should have skiped this tournament..

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #1539
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
No way on hell she'll lose in R1, but I don't know about R2 vs Andrea. She played a good match against Serena in Brisbane and she is rested. After that a hungry for wins Petra who also is back in Europe for 2 weeks. Damn, as some of you already said, Simona should have skiped this tournament..

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
No. Simona is always playing good vs opponents she beat before , and Petkovic looked clueless vs Simona in the last matches between them . And Bojana is her punch bag .

le:I don't say she can't lose (is tennis ) but on paper she is the clear favorite.

Last edited by drg : Jan 26th, 2014 at 09:25 AM.
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 09:30 AM   #1540
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are always either too pessimistic or too optimistic.

Simona should beat Kiki, but it's not a given by any means. Kiki is inconsistent, but she has a big game, so if Simona is too passive and doesn't put her under enough pressure she could definitely lose this match.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 10:10 AM   #1541
country flag drg

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
You guys are always either too pessimistic or too optimistic.

Simona should beat Kiki, but it's not a given by any means. Kiki is inconsistent, but she has a big game, so if Simona is too passive and doesn't put her under enough pressure she could definitely lose this match.
yes , but at singles she had bad bad bad results in the last months . And how she is supposed to play if she played today AO double mix final ?
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 10:11 AM   #1542
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think she should not play Paris.
She has a coach she has never met before.
Take the week off. Get to know your coach. Spend time on the practice court.... talk about your game. Go over some videos.. you can even skip the next week, doing the same thing ... and resting... then start playing again. There is no rush going from a slam to a tournament the following week when you are making such a big changes on your team. You are now a top-10. Don't keep doing the junior things. Take time off between tournaments.
Completely agree with this, especially in regard to the following weeks which are packed and the fact that she has to reach the final here to add points to her ranking.

I hope she won't regret the decision to play her, but I can imagine her being over-eager to implement new tactics on her game and go right from theory into practise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Fissette is the best thing Simona could have. I'm sure he would like to improve things to bring his ideas on the table, his plans and Simona needs to accept what he wants unlike Lisicki. I hope she is smart enough to accept that at this level you need to have a coach that is willing to help you become better and Fissette obviously aims for the top.
I don't know if Simona is smarter than Lisicki, but she is much more focused and hungry for success and even in the past she has gone to great length to get what she wanted. Which tennis player would shorten her breasts for a possibly successful tennis career?

Lisicki is completely different in that regard. She is a party girl who enjoys the media attention and still wants to 'have a live' next to the tennis courts, whereas tennis has to be your life if you really want to go far. I'm studying in Germany and her relationship with one of the biggest clowns of the TV business made her become a tabloid queen (although it might be the reason why the AO newspaper coverage in Germany was the biggest since what feels like forever).

Simona as well got noticed, but of course her breast reduction was a huge topic there.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 10:39 AM   #1543
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
yes , but at singles she had bad bad bad results in the last months . And how she is supposed to play if she played today AO double mix final ?
Well I assume she's on a flight now, and will arrive in Paris early tomorrow morning. Pretty sure the schedulers will not ask her to play before Tuesday. That's still tough, but doable.

I'm not saying that I expect Simona to lose. But if she thinks she's already got the match in the bag like you guys do, she will. Kiki's bad form last year is not really the issue. After all, it's not as if Simona has been setting the world alight with her play this year.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 10:43 AM   #1544
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
I'm not saying that I expect Simona to lose. But if she thinks she's already got the match in the bag like you guys do, she will. Kiki's bad form last year is not really the issue. After all, it's not as if Simona has been setting the world alight with her play this year.
So true!
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 10:47 AM   #1545
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

who is Kiki, I don't understand.
Kiki Bertens lost in qulifications. We expect Mladenovic is not it?
Mladenovic good at indoor, I noticed she hates sun, wind etc, very picky girl/

In stats Mladenovic played hard outdoor 70 times, indoor 94 times, pure indoor tennis player
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread