Tipping #249 Istanbul l Year-end Championships - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #91
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping #249 Istanbul l Year-end Championships

Final

Li (2-1) 28 Games
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #92
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Williams 2-0 24 games

Thanks for managing.
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #93
country flag dukefan1210

dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice dukefan1210 is just really nice

Williams 2-1 27 games
dukefan1210 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #94
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Congrats coolfish for the win and also for finishing the year as #1 in the ranking (I think)
Thanks mariusz for managing and everybody else for playing this game See you all next year
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #95
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigga View Post
Congrats coolfish for the win and also for finishing the year as #1 in the ranking (I think)
Thanks mariusz for managing and everybody else for playing this game See you all next year
Thank you

Again thanks mariusz for managing!
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #96
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

Congrats coolfish!!
I will post scores tomorrow, today I won't manage, forgive me
Suicide W Baku'14, W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #97
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

Ok, scores are today

Congrats to coolfish again Three big title in tipping this year
Thanks for playing not only this tournament but whole season. See you all next year

Thanks to Igorche for interviews!!
Suicide W Baku'14, W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #98
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Interview with Heinann

1. Congratulations on qualifying for Year-end Tipping Championships 2013. How does it feel to have qualified?

-I feel great about qualifying to YEC. It's a nice award after vulturing playing all year long.

2. What's your name and where are you from?

-My name is Rafał and I'm from Poland.

3. Is this your first participation at the YEC?

-Yes, it is.

4. What were your goals at the start of the season? Did you achieve any of them?

-At the start of the season my goal was to win a tournament. I won Beijing .

5. What are your goals for this tournament?

-Win, of course .

6. Who do you think will win this tournament?

-Hopefully me . Seriously, it will be close in my opinion and everyone has equal chances.

7. What are the highlights of your Tipping year and your Tipping career overall?

-My highlight of the year (and career) was winning Beijing.

8. What is your Tipping style of play (Do you like to pick a lot of upsets or do you prefer to play it safe?)

-I prefer to play safe. I try to risk in later rounds.

9. When did you start to play Tipping and how did you find out about it?

-My first tournament was Eastbourne 2012. I was looking around the forum and I thought this game would be interesting.

10. Do you play any other game on the forum, are you successful in them as in Tipping?

-I play a few games on the forum, but in FITD I have a shot for a #1 now .

11. In your opinion, what is the best game on tennis forum and why?

-Tennis Tipping of course. You need to be succesful and get well in challengers, and you can play WTA.

12. What are some of your favorite movies?

-I'm not very interesed in cinema.

13. What kind of music are you into? Which song you like the most at this moment?

-That We can't stop trash is stuck in my head for a while.

14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

-When I was very lil I wanted to be teacher.

15. If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?

-Believe me, I'm not a very good writer .

16. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?

-It would be nice to be a top tennis player for one day .

17. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?

-If I would be a hit, me .

18. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?

-I don't have a big choice here. I'm both in my real life .

19. What is the first thing you would buy if you won a 250 million dollar lottery?

-That's the toughtest one. I really don't know .

20. Mary's father has five daughters: 1.Nana 2.Nene 3.Nini 4.Nono What is the fifth daughter's name?

-Nunu?
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #99
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

This was the last interview I had, thank you all for your answers and congrats to coolfish for the win
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #100
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Well done coolfish.

Congratulations everyone for making it though.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #101
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Top 4 order has totally reversed :O

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote