Live Commentary Thread vol43 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:22 AM   #31
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live Commentary Thread vol43

Errani is playing a good match.Keeps good length on her shots, makes Petra move when she can, tries to mix things up...
good job cause she is under tremoundous pressure on serve
homogenius is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:25 AM   #32
country flag Chaesaw

Chaesaw has much to be proud of Chaesaw has much to be proud of Chaesaw has much to be proud of Chaesaw has much to be proud of Chaesaw has much to be proud of Chaesaw has much to be proud of Chaesaw has much to be proud of Chaesaw has much to be proud of Chaesaw has much to be proud of Chaesaw has much to be proud of Chaesaw has much to be proud of

Petra always makes it more difficult for herself than it should be.
Chaesaw is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:27 AM   #33
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Come the fuck on, KvittyGOAT. Take this peasant out.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:28 AM   #34
country flag canonwong

canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold

lol...1st set not done petra has 25 winners already.
canonwong is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:28 AM   #35
country flag BineMachine

BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of

Some good shots to get a couple set points

Garbine & Sabine
BineMachine is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:28 AM   #36
country flag RadWANDska

RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaSlam. View Post
Come the fuck on, KvittyGOAT. Take this peasant out.
She's the millionairess and you're not, which means YOU are the peasant
RadWANDska is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:28 AM   #37
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Set to Kvitty
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:29 AM   #38
country flag BineMachine

BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of

Was a dominant set despite the score

Garbine & Sabine
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:29 AM   #39
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of

Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:30 AM   #40
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Go Sabine!
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:31 AM   #41
country flag Innocent!

Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future

NID first set for Petra.

She missed a lot of shots tho...it could be 6-1 or 6-0 with a little more consistency
Innocent! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:32 AM   #42
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

So we already have an idea of who the crowd we'll be cheering up
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:32 AM   #43
country flag Silent Bird

Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Good ol' Petra

That summer feeling is gonna haunt you one day in your life
Its gonna haunt you
Its gonna taunt you
You're gonna want this feeling inside
one more time
Silent Bird is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:33 AM   #44
country flag BineMachine

Sabine ultra smiley as usual

Garbine & Sabine
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:33 AM   #45
country flag canonwong

canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold canonwong is a splendid one to behold

25-19
4-7
canonwong is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread