Courtside Bombshell: Sarin was seen Crying alone on her way back after practice - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #241
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Courtside Bombshell: Sarin was seen Crying alone on her way back after practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
All's well that ends well

The idle speculationists will need to fashion something else now.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #242
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation
Re: Courtside Bombshell: Sarin was seen Crying alone on her way back after practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adidas Dude View Post
From her very first match, Serena looked like she didn't really want to be in Beijing. She looked like she was forced to be there. She said she was tired after the US Open win and even withdrew from Tokyo citing fatigue and exhaustion. Fair enough. She shouldn't have to play if she's tired.

I'm just speculating here, but maybe Serena was reluctant to play in Beijing and wanted to withdraw from there as well, but was coerced into playing, either by the WTA or by Patrick. She wouldn't care if she was fined for not playing. She skipped the entire Asian swing last year because of injury. Maybe she just wanted to rest after New York?

But anyway, it could still be for any other reason.
Even me was so bored to cheer for her this week. Seriously, she needs to take a break to get more pumped up.
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #243
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen her looking so bored playing a tournament. Even sad or dejected. Or maybe she was just worried about her back pain. It was bizarre anyway.
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #244
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightWarrior View Post
I've never seen her looking so bored playing a tournament. Even sad or dejected. Or maybe she was just worried about her back pain. It was bizarre anyway.
She looked VERY bored.

EIGHTEEN GRAND SLAMS
LaReina Jameka Williams
MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #245
country flag gbenga

gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute

No pain no gain. All is well now

gbenga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote