Wimbledon'14: The Lawn Of Dreams: A Decade On - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 10:02 AM   #1
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Wimbledon'14: The Lawn Of Dreams: A Decade On

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 10:02 AM   #2
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon'14: The Lawn Of Dreams: A Decade On

The Potential Draw

R1: Murray
R2: Bacsinszky
R3: Riske
R4: Kerber
QF: Bouchard
SF: Halep/Lisicki
F: Kvitova

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Jun 30th, 2014 at 07:54 PM.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 10:41 AM   #3
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

I don't think we should push our luck with another Svetlio thread, we don't want him to lose the title of being Masha's and our lucky charm Because, let's be realistic, chances that she'll take this Wimbledon are astronomical That being said, great pictures in the OP

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 10:49 AM   #4
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light

When will the draw be released.If she gets Lisicki though
wehan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 10:55 AM   #5
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Let's keep SvetIio for USO as for the topic I will be happy with QFs taking into account her recent performances here...yeah the last year her shoulder reappeared, so doesn't count, but we all remember she was exhausted in '12 after clay strike... Now we may get the same pattern.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 10:57 AM   #6
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehan6 View Post
When will the draw be released.If she gets Lisicki though
But isn't she in shitty form? Even worse than usual? Plus some injuries, so I wouldn't worry about her...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 11:02 AM   #7
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so excited for this event instead if nervous. Its great that she has won one of the early slams. Pressure is ff for the rest of the year so she can play 'free' tennis.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 11:04 AM   #8
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I don't think we should push our luck with another Svetlio thread, we don't want him to lose the title of being Masha's and our lucky charm Because, let's be realistic, chances that she'll take this Wimbledon are astronomical That being said, great pictures in the OP
I wouldnt say that. she has had some bad luck and tough draws over the last 5 years. She is not as bad on grass as people make out. If she stays away from Serena and she is not exhausted I see no reason why she couldnt make it to the final 4 at least.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 11:05 AM   #9
country flag Define

Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
But isn't she in shitty form? Even worse than usual? Plus some injuries, so I wouldn't worry about her...
Yeah usually Lisicki is considered one of the token dark horses for Wimby but she's in dismal form this year and I really doubt she has the grit to improve on sheer will alone. But then again it's Wimbledon and last year taught me a lesson in unpredictability
Define is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 11:21 AM   #10
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, Wimbledon thread
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #11
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I just want her to not bomb out early, like the last couple of Wimbledons.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 11:38 AM   #12
country flag Define

Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all

"If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster"...let it be the former again for a change. It feels overdue.
Define is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 11:49 AM   #13
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

By Rome Lisicki was playing pretty well. She definitely challenged Sam on clay, so should be going deep if she's healed.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 11:54 AM   #14
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Maria, do well here! She has a great grass game, but she has been unlucky with her draw in the past, as well as being burnt out at times IMO.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #15
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Do the impossible Maria! I believe in you!

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote