Entry List + The beautiful Ana Ivanovic and Venus Williams coming to ASB Classic - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #286
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The beautiful Ana Ivanovic coming to ASB Classic (Auckland Open)!!!

Ozzie Ana is so popular in Australia that ambition to stole her for one season to New Zealand seems like mission impossible for Auckland organizers.
According to this interview between Ana and Auckland tournament director seems that crucial role in whole operation (with code name "The Superstar") have Ana's best friend on pro-tour Sorana Ciristea!

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:03 AM   #287
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
Ozzie Ana is so popular in Australia that ambition to stole her for one season to New Zealand seems like mission impossible for Auckland organizers.
According to this interview between Ana and Auckland tournament director seems that crucial role in whole operation (with code name "The Superstar") have Ana's best friend on pro-tour Sorana Ciristea!
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #288
country flag Alexie

Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice Alexie is just really nice

after everything said and done... GOOD job auckland for getting ANA!! you got what y wanted.
Alexie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #289
country flag caroalltheway

caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future

Auckland is so lucky. They'll get to see Ana play one whole match.
caroalltheway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #290
country flag Skochko

Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of Skochko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroalltheway View Post
Don't be rude. She'll play two.
Skochko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:48 AM   #291
country flag NZFestivalTennis

NZFestivalTennis is an unknown quantity at this point

We are delighted to have Ana Ivanovic & Laura Robson in Auckland!! Stay tuned for more player announcements in the coming weeks >> Head to https://www.facebook.com/nzfestivaloftennis
NZFestivalTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #292
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZFestivalTennis View Post
We are delighted to have Ana Ivanovic & Laura Robson in Auckland!! Stay tuned for more player announcements in the coming weeks >> Head to https://www.facebook.com/nzfestivaloftennis
Any hints as to when these may be
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #293
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

great new
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 02:30 AM   #294
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroalltheway View Post
You mean just like the Malaysian Slam got to witness Karolina for just one match?

At least Auckland will have a higher main draw cut off.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #295
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute

Which tournament snagged the Ivanovic with the skill to win the French and reach #1? The lesser identical twin sister we've been stuck with for five years has all the star power of a firefly.
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #296
GSMFederer

GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all

Yes!!
GSMFederer is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 10:24 AM   #297
country flag Superawesome

Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future

VIP will play Sharapova in Columbia on December 5th.

Translation.
With this, he dismissed the alleged pregnancy of the Russian tennis player, who will arrive on December 5.

Versions of a possible pregnancy of Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova were quickly denied by the same sports agent, Max Eisenbud, who called in an official statement, the fact as another big rumor of the World tabloid. "I consider the issue very unpleasant," he said.
The situation arose after the current number three female ranks in recent days admitted to a clinic obstetrician from Los Angeles (USA.), It is known that since January, the Russian maintains a relationship with the player also Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov, 22, and 250 ATP champion recently Stockholm (Sweden).
According Jhan Fontalvo, manager of Grand Slam, the agent wrote once knew the story was in circulation. "What Sharapova can not be confirmed because it is already confirmed. Everything is kept and the player will be in the country next December 5. Today (Tuesday) and got the plane tickets for her and her boyfriend Girgor Dimitrov "said Fontalvo.
The agenda will racquet number 3 on the WTA ranking includes arrival in Bogota on December 5 at 12:30 pm from Miami. At 3 pm, attend the press and two hours later be in Nariño Palace next to the First Lady of the Nation. Then, at 6:30 pm, will launch about their sweet 'Sugarpova' in Colombia and at 8 pm, attend a private dinner to sponsors and special guests.
The 6 day display against Serbia's Ana Ivanovic, will make a pro-am - clinical, around 10 am, two hours later visit a foundation and then return to the hotel rest a bit and move to the coliseum The Campin, where at 7:30 pm, start your game. An hour before the activity begins on stage with the game between two South American rackets.
Then the Russian, Serbian boyfriend and attend a private party and on the morning of July travel to EE. UU.

http://www.eltiempo.com/deportes/ten...ota_13138678-4
Superawesome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 12:42 PM   #298
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news. I can't even sleep at night

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:02 PM   #299
country flag kittyking

Re: The beautiful Ana Ivanovic and Venus Williams coming to ASB Classic (Auckland Ope

Updated with the confirmation of Venus
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:02 PM   #300
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The beautiful Ana Ivanovic and Venus Williams coming to ASB Classic (Auckland Ope

This is going to be a great event. That would be a dream final for them. Hopefully the draw can make it a possibility.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote